Recent content by Burning

  1. B

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    if you are talking about Gladiator tactic then V2 works better for me :)
  2. B

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    As far as I know in FM19 "Attacking" mentality includes "Counter-Attack - ON" setting
  3. B

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    Are you talking about the wingers? If so then "run wide" wingers would work better
  4. B

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    ;) https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Broken
  5. B

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    I guess when he said "broke" then he meant "good" ;)
  6. B

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    The last ME update happened few months ago and there's been any ME update since that time. The tactics work amazing for me and I find they are the best what you can get for FM19.
  7. B

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    some time ago I encounter few good threads about wonderkids at TFF's 75 Siblings https://brokensjnf8ewhce8.com/topics/223-Looking-for-wonderkid-wingers/page-0.html https://brokensjnf8ewhce8.com/topics/213-The-best-young-and-talented-strikers-Advanced-Forwards/page-0.html
  8. B

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    the strikers looks the most important to me
  9. B

    Tactic Testing...

    I'm enjoying TFF's 75 Siblings's testing… and as other already said this isn't appropriate place for such thread… it should be moved somewhere else…
  10. B

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    I play without the long throw-ins exploit and can say that Gladiator/Conqueror tactics give the best results compared with any other tactics if you use them without the long throw-ins exploit. I find that the long throw-ins exploit just gives you some "bonus" goals and that "bonus" goals...
  11. B

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    TFF found a different throw-in exploit in 19.3 but it's less efficient than the 19.2 exploit so all tactics are less efficient in 19.3 Anyway, I find that you still overachieve by a mile with Gladiator tactic even without using the throw-in exploit :)
  12. B

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    Check the OP he shouldn't be exactly left footed; Strong and Fairly Strong ratings for the left foot also could work
  13. B

    4-4-2 (H) / 4-4-1-1 (A) - Too Sweets

    Hi mlssmith, I see it isn't the first time that you've been accused of posting other people tactics as your own Here's my advise to you If you want to avoid such accusations then do it properly If you post a tactic that is a tweak of "Tactic X" then just say that your tactic is a tweak of...
  14. B

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    Hi TFF, Conqueror got a very good results in TFF's 75 Siblings testing (19.3 Patch) :) https://brokensjnf8ewhce8.com/topics/154-TESTED-TFF-CONQUEROR-V5-by-TFF/page-0.html
  15. B

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    Hey TFF, The updated tactics play very beautiful football :) I enjoy watching matches! Thank you!
Back
Top