Recent content by Cacodeamon

  1. C

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    Hi Did you use the time wasting tactics too? Thanks
  2. C

    ASHBRINGER

    Hey I use STORMCALLER's filters http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-18-tactics/371469-stormcaller.html They fit almost perfectly :)
  3. C

    TFF's Tactics for FM18

    It should work the same after the patch because there weren't any ME changes in that patch https://community.sigames.com/topic/431224-what-have-they-done-to-the-me/?do=findComment&comment=11277153 Here's what Jack Joyce said (he is an SI official ): "Any ME AI changes we make in any update...
  4. C

    DEMOLISHER !

    Why do you sell the best players in the game and buy average players? Your results will become worse after that...
  5. C

    WARLORD !

    Hi Can you show your starting eleven? Thanks!
  6. C

    PARAGON !

    TFF posted a guide how to make a mirror version :)
  7. C

    ULTIMATE !

    Cragswfc, for God's sake... was it necessary to quote all that?
  8. C

    ULTIMATE !

    Hehe :) Dude, I've been FMed much worse that this, I remember once my team had about 40 shots and 10 CC + 8 half chances but scored 0 goals and my opponent had 0 shots on target but scored 2 goals(they all were own goals) :P that was f!@#king unbelievable :)
  9. C

    CONQUEROR !

    as I recall in TFF's corner setup there are 2 central defenders attack the near post and the far post and usually central defenders have very good Jumping and Heading but if it's different for your team then as I said you can try to tweak it to suite better to your team :)
  10. C

    CONQUEROR !

    If you think that your settings would work better then why not? :)
  11. C

    DEVASTATOR!

    I remember I had a defender that has Dirtiness - 20, he received a red card almost every match, I sold him :)
  12. C

    Mr Langvatn FM16 Tactic Center

    Mr L, there won't be any ME changes in the last patch.
  13. C

    DEVASTATOR!

    Yes! :)
  14. C

    DEVASTATOR!

    Greetings! I started a new save with Celta (pred. 9th) and it's going incredibly good. :) I'm at January and sitting 2nd place, only 1 point away from Real Madrid!
Back
Top