Recent content by caedw4rds

  1. C

    paetojas double trouble tactics

    Right, 15 games into my season as Fulham (including Euro Cup and League Cup games), and I am 11th in the Premiership! In 15 games I can see that this formation scores a lot of goals as I have banged in 42 already!! But on the flip side, the defence is poor as I have conceeded 18. This may not...
  2. C

    paetojas double trouble tactics

    I'm going to give this a try with Fulham and will let you know how I get on!
  3. C

    JP Woody's Germany Style Tactics 2012

    This tactic looks great. I've had a brilliant start to my 1st season as manager of Osasuna in the Spanish league (start with very little money and are predicted to finish 12th in the league). I only signed Glenn Whelan from Stoke and I have played 5 games - lost to Barcelona 4-0 which is to be...
  4. C

    Simply the GREATEST tactic! hasnt't let me down!

    ive been struggling in the Conference with Histon. 16th after 10 games and cannot get any result away from home. I'm gonna give this tactic a go as I like to play with 2 strikers. Will report back with results ---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------...
Back
Top