Recent content by Calder95

  1. C

    WHY??? best tactic until now

    Which team are you playing with? And can I see a screenshot of the tactic?
  2. C

    A Swede in Swansea

    Great start to this story, really enjoying it so far so hope you maintain it! I gather you got some layout ideas from Brendan's Liverpool story which was a big hit. Keep up the good work and look forward to more.
  3. C

    Real Sociedad: Kings of Spain

    Can't help you there I'm afraid.
  4. C

    Dunc's 4-5-1 - 14.3

    Ok, thanks for the help Dunc, much appreciated. Going to enjoy carrying on with this tactic.
  5. C

    Real Sociedad: Kings of Spain

    I liked your Sociedad story! How about an Italian side... Napoli or Roma?
  6. C

    New Story idea's - HELP NEEDED

    There is a very popular AFC Wimbledon story out there already.. I would steer more towards Notts Forest, if done correctly it would be a good read.
  7. C

    Dunc's 4-5-1 - 14.3

    Not much, say a maximum of £7m? Anita is good in that role, but I think someone who is suited for it would make the team so much stronger.
  8. C

    Dunc's 4-5-1 - 14.3

    Last three fixtures: Home to City 3-1 W Away to Chelsea 1-3 W Home to Liverpool 1-1 D Coming along nicely now. Away to the bigger teams I have been changing it to Counter which seems to be working well. Did accept a £22m offer for Ben Arfa from PSG but he didn't want to leave?! Priority now...
  9. C

    Dunc's 4-5-1 - 14.3

    Trying this tactic now with Newcastle. Pre season was strong. Played two competitive fixtures so far: (h) Sunderland - 4-0 W (a) Southampton 1-3 L So not too bad, tactic isn't very close to becoming fluid yet so plenty of time for this tactic to settle in. Dunc do you have any specific...
  10. C

    Fm14 Deal or No Deal thread: Please use when asking if you should buy player x or y

    I would say No deal, far better options around, seeing as you are managing Monaco, money shouldn't be a problem.
  11. C

    Fm14 Deal or No Deal thread: Please use when asking if you should buy player x or y

    Player: H.Ben Arfa Team you are managing: Newcastle Buying: PSG Offer: £22m Year: 2013/14 1st transfer window I thought deal?
  12. C

    Hermanchides Kit Request Thread

    Haha yeah the bird LoL! always thought it was a dragon XD
  13. C

    Hermanchides Kit Request Thread

    Team: Liverpool Manufacturer: Adidas Template: SS or FB: SS Sponsor(s): Carlsberg Home design: The usual liverpool red with white stripes on sleeves and also could I have the famous liverpool dragon faded in a white colour in the bottom right of the shirt. Away design: Dark green with a thick...
  14. C

    Return of an icon at the Bridge

    Will be following mate and will look to learn from this as i am currently creating a story of my own.
Back
Top