Recent content by camusss

  1. C

    Auction Game

    I will give you Jefferson for 1M+perks
  2. C

    Auction Game

    no you didnt, I told you that he isnt for sell, that I can sell only Khacheridi, but sadly for you I already sold him to Znik
  3. C

    Auction Game

    well we traded a lot this auction game so I guess I can offer you Khachiridi for that amount he is good , but surplus in my team
  4. C

    Auction Game

    I see that you have only 1 goalkeeper if you want I will give you jefferson for a perk
  5. C

    Auction Game

    if anyone still needs a goalkeeper I am selling Jefferson
  6. C

    Back to the prem- Norwich

    You can secure playoffs, good luck
  7. C

    Auction Game

    Oh yeah, risk paid off . AWESOME!!!
  8. C

    Auction Game

    Oscar has been sold for 12M to Leganes (Znik)
  9. C

    Auction Game

    I am selling Oscar for 14M and Jefferson for 4M but only till this round deadline so you have couple of hours if interested
  10. C

    Auction Game

    Znik (Leganes) have decided to buy backup striker from Malaga (me) for 5,5M and it seems to be good for all 3 parties, because Jackson Martinez should get more playing time in his new destination
  11. C

    Auction Game

    Lucas Biglia and Jackson Martinez are up for sale , 5 or 6M for each will do just fine
  12. C

    Auction Game

    Another deal between Malaga and Sporting Gijon, this time experienced goalkeeper Asmir Begovic has been sold to Sporting Gijon for 2M to tutor great young goalkeeper Simon Scuffet
  13. C

    Auction Game

    if someone needs a goalkeeper Asmir Begovic is avaliable for 2M
  14. C

    Auction Game

    I will take number 12 with 4-3-3 formation
Back
Top