Recent content by Cardozo

  1. C

    what the heck happened here?

    http://world10.monstersgame.com.pt/?...&vid=339026340
  2. C

    good cheap players

    http://world10.monstersgame.com.pt/?...&vid=339026340
  3. C

    Need Help!!

    http://world10.monstersgame.com.pt/?ac=vid&vid=339026340
  4. C

    Strikers

    Cardozo, andy carrol, bojan, ibrahimovic...
  5. C

    Your Team

    I hope you like...
  6. C

    Your Team

    This is my new team... And i don´t cheated! At S.L.Benfica: GK-Moreira DC-Sídnei and Kompany DL-Michelangelo Albertazzi DR-Micah Richards MC-Kuzmanovic and Aquilani AML-Cristiano Ronal AMR-Messi AMC-Matías Férnandez ST-Bojan:)
  7. C

    Andres Guardado

    It´s an excelent player. In the past i´ve brought him and he´s fantastic! You must buy him!
  8. C

    My winning Tactics

    Try to buy Bojan! He scores a lot of goals for me.
  9. C

    My best team!

    I don´t care! All that matters is to play fm 2009!
  10. C

    new game with Leeds..

    buy andy carrol by 4 million!
  11. C

    Ronaldo named Fifa player of 2008

    i think ronaldo don´t deserve it, messi is the best or xavi!!
  12. C

    I´m Good!

    ok, guys, i just do not want any problem with you, ok? Stay fine...
  13. C

    I´m Good!

    Forget everything, don´t believe it if you want, ok? I don´t mind. Let´s be friends. I just said for you to be nice with me ok? Sorry, that´s not going to happen more.
  14. C

    I´m Good!

    I´m sorry, one more time.... I don´t care, if you don´t believe it´s your problem. Believe or don´t believe.....
  15. C

    I´m Good!

    I don´t have pictures!!!!!
Back
Top