Recent content by CCFC_1987

  1. C

    DEVASTATOR!

    I got three red cards in the first match of sunfire, just a one off I guess but thought it was note worthy.
  2. C

    Possession-based Attacking – Meet the New Dortmund under Tuchel

    I thought so, was just checking as it was control on the download
  3. C

    DEVASTATOR!

    He can only reach 200 CA if his PA is 200, just because he is described as a wonder kid its unlikely his PA is as high as 200. PA is a fixed value for each player with 200 being the highest possible.
  4. C

    Possession-based Attacking – Meet the New Dortmund under Tuchel

    Is the mentality supposed to be attacking or control on the tactic?
  5. C

    DEVASTATOR!

    Mixed results for me I'm the better team in a lot of matches but losing
  6. C

    EXECUTIONER!

    I wasn't making a conclusion, I was making a factually correct observation.
  7. C

    EXECUTIONER!

    Can't say I have
  8. C

    EXECUTIONER!

    Switch it back to how it was and I do this first game
  9. C

    EXECUTIONER!

    Since I applied manual marking to AML my results in the big matches have disappeared.
  10. C

    v0lliz JS tweak topic Main Striker scoring 100+ goals each season

    I've started using this now, I've got my LB/RB on corners and throws and am training the long flat throw preferred move. Anything else I need to do to maximise the effectiveness of this tactic?
  11. C

    xPer Advanced Warfare pack

    I'm media prediction 19th and it's been a bit kamikaze Scored 46 goals in 19 games and conceded 45
  12. C

    LOKITO - THE GUARDIOLA CONCEPT

    Where you talk about changing the D-Line vs long balls, is there anywhere pre match I can see if they usually play long ball or short passing so I can set up up my D-line pre match? Or do you just observe it visually in game and change it as it is needed?
  13. C

    ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

    I'm testing Conns tactic from post #1776 with the OIs from the original post(take hard tackling off right?). Whats the theory behind tight marking centre halves?
  14. C

    [15.X.X] 4-1-3-2 Balance Tactic V3 (By jaddo)(Super DEF and ATK 15.1.3 final Version)

    Statistically my performances look decent but I'm not getting good results, conceding loads of set pieces and not scoring enough.
  15. C

    ALMIGHTY WEIRDO!

    Abomination V2 is the best for me
Back
Top