Recent content by ccfchoi87

  1. C

    EPL Game Commited players

    Steam name-ccfchoi500 Team-Manchester United
  2. C

    Network Game

    I'm interested too
  3. C

    New serious EPL

    now it says could not invite this friend can you try and add ccfchoi500?
  4. C

    4 or 5 people

    Im interested aswell but i dont have skype
  5. C

    Euro 2012 Database Network Game

    Looking to play through the night Actual Euro's fixtures Steam Name:ccfchoi500
  6. C

    Request - Euro 2012 Tournament Creator

    I have downloaded the database and put all the folders the correct place yet when I get into the game nothing has changed. Any ideas why?
  7. C

    1v1 network game starting now! commited player only

    Can't find you m8 could you add me: ccfchoi500
  8. C

    Late Night Game

    Anyone up for a game Steam name: ccfchoi500 Dont mind which league
  9. C

    new network game

    add me on steam: ccfchoi500
  10. C

    new network game

    im interested if you want me to start one
Back
Top