Recent content by cdefghij

  1. C

    Financial issues from a lower league manager

    Thanks golem. I guess that's the best way that I can collect fast money:P Besides, have you checked the numbers of expenses when you're managing lower leagues? Do they match?
  2. C

    Financial issues from a lower league manager

    I heard someone sent team to Marianas or Guam for friendlies and getting a huge revenue. But seems like my board will not approve any friendlies that far. I play friendly games with the biggest local team that I can get a yes from the board, and get ~2k/game. Is it because my team is financially...
  3. C

    Financial issues from a lower league manager

    I think we are one the same track, though your team is paying and earning money 10 fold of what I am. There are various ways of managing lower league teams, with all of them aiming to bring a weak team stronger. I've heard someone saying that your team is not a real strong team unless it will...
  4. C

    Financial issues from a lower league manager

    Sorry I'm using a team out of Europe, so I guess my team is less familiar. I think getting promoted is much easier than keep the club finance healthy. With getting promoted, you will need better squad and of course larger salary budget, which I think is unrealistic with a small stadium and low...
  5. C

    Financial issues from a lower league manager

    I've found that the "other expenses" are probably travelling cost, since I spent a lot after an away game and nothing after a home game. Anyway, I agree with you that there's probably nothing to do with it. So what I'm thinking is that if the team is not able to cover this cost, it probably...
  6. C

    Financial issues from a lower league manager

    I'm currently managing a lower league team with a financial status of "insecure". So I decided to set my priority to improve the financial status of the club and do not have to win every game. I have cut the salary for the players, down to ~600/week, from the total budget of 1,800/week given by...
  7. C

    Financial issues from a lower league manager

    I'm currently managing a lower league team with a financial status of "insecure". So I decided to set my priority to improve the financial status of the club and do not have to win every game. I have cut the salary for the players, down to ~600/week, from the total budget of 1,800/week given by...
Back
Top