Recent content by celticbhoy86

  1. C

    5-3-2, PLAYED 16, WON 16, SCORED 57 CONCEDED 1, 2 STRIKERS SCORING!!!

    here you go, not sure if if this is what is usually posted.
  2. C

    5-3-2, PLAYED 16, WON 16, SCORED 57 CONCEDED 1, 2 STRIKERS SCORING!!!

    18.2.0 and dimartino tweak. I genuinely believe that as long as i have a decent player in each position I can go a long way in champions league barring any sendings off. I have had Eddie nketiah on loan for 3 seasons and hes amazing for me.
  3. C

    5-3-2, PLAYED 16, WON 16, SCORED 57 CONCEDED 1, 2 STRIKERS SCORING!!!

    Update : In third season with Greenock Morton First season Won championship Scottish Cup second season won spfl scottish cup quarter finals of europa league third season so far 1st in spfl qualified for group stages of champions league this tactic feels like there really should be a bug...
  4. C

    5-3-2, PLAYED 16, WON 16, SCORED 57 CONCEDED 1, 2 STRIKERS SCORING!!!

    3 strikers, it’s like cheating. I’m on course to win the spl and in knockout stages of Europa league in my second season with morton.
  5. C

    5-3-2, PLAYED 16, WON 16, SCORED 57 CONCEDED 1, 2 STRIKERS SCORING!!!

    Feels like cheating None of my mates believe that my results are legit. Got promoted to spfl with morton first season winning the league by 30 points. Then beat Celtic in the final of the Scottish Cup all this on next to no money. Into my second season with still very little money and I have...
Back
Top