Recent content by celticfc482

  1. C

    FM14 Request a Player Screenshot (please use instead of starting a new thread)

    Your contradicting yourself there mate :D Saying give him playing time but then you said you did and he still didnt develop
  2. C

    FM14 Request a Player Screenshot (please use instead of starting a new thread)

    Thanks I have a choice of Brandt, Deulofeu and Allione, all cost around the same price, not sure which to get.
  3. C

    4-2-3-1 - Boo Ya! (13.3/13.2.3) Classic&Wizard

    How is this tactic for away games. I have not won one since December, now in May. Struggling massively.
  4. C

    Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs

    how do people adapt this tactic for away games, seems to be awful.
  5. C

    Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs

    started off well and now just fell apart and dont know what happened. Conceding so many goals and cannot score. One of the main problems I find is that one of the cbs come out to pressure alot leaving space behind. The other player makes the run and gets slipped through very easily. Any ideas on...
  6. C

    ********* BAZOOKA ******** JASSAR ******

    From looking at this tactic it seems that alot of goals could be conceded from crosses down the wing? Is this a problem with this tactic, also how solid is it defensively overall?
  7. C

    ** Goals & Glory *** Complete dominance, over 110 goal in a season*******JASSAR

    Would you suggest changing to counter for tough away games?
  8. C

    Has anyone got a good narrow 41212?

    Looking for a narrow 41212 for a reasonably good team. Possession based and attacking with the fullbacks providing width. Has anyone developed one of these? Ideally the LB would be a LWB so I can put bale there however I am not so sure it would work. Thanks
  9. C

    Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs

    Currently struggling to beat better teams than me away from home. Is there anything I can do to help this?
  10. C

    Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs

    Do people get their 2 strikers scoring consistently with this formation. The AF performs great and CF doesn't get nearly as many goals. Is there something i can change the CF to make him more effective scoring wise?
  11. C

    Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs

    leceister, the plan away from home is to play with bale at lm and chamberlain at rm, however I am afraid the formation is a bit open away from home. Although I can outscore the opposition I am not all the keen on conceding alot of goals plus it doesn't always work so drawing games and losing...
Back
Top