Recent content by CFC CALLUM

  1. C

    Fm13 Possession tactic discussion thread by Raikan007

    None of them are holding ball up are they, I had this trouble to start off with but team started to stop when tactic adapted, give it time.
  2. C

    Fm13 Possession tactic discussion thread by Raikan007

    If you have an AMC, order him to play through balls often and high creative freedom, also train your plays to play killer passes if they can't already. Kroos is a highly recommended player for this.
  3. C

    Complete Domination - Possession and Pressing Tactic

    Try putting 5 at the back or simply play counter-attacking football. Or use the shouts 'Clear ball to flanks' 'retain possession' 'work ball into box'
  4. C

    Dead Pet Turned Into Helicopter

    Amazing.
  5. C

    how to win the with chelsea

    Chelsea are one of the easiest teams to manage on FM, I have won everything with them twice and I'm only in 2015 but I wish you luck.
  6. C

    The Chelsea Thread

    Being the Champions of Europe feels great, especially since we beat the Germans at penalty's and on their own turf. CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE!
  7. C

    The Chelsea Thread

    Lukaku looked better today, didn't score but he did set-up JT's goal. He has potential, loan him next season for more first team football, would help him a lot!
  8. C

    PES 2013

    I'm considering getting this years, I will look at it nearer the time, we still have a while until release anyway. Usually winter, around same time as Fifa. The Fifa sales usually DOMINATE PES sales, time for a change? Pes for Fifa or get both?
  9. C

    One touch/possession and CCC tactic by Raikan007

    No problem, working on my new project now, haven't been on here for a while haven't played FM in ages either.
  10. C

    One touch/possession and CCC tactic by Raikan007

    Another masterpiece by Raikan. It made improvements when I decided to change a few team instructions slightly. Creative freedom - high being one of them. The AMC is the playmaker. 4+ key passes each game, I have Mata as the AMC. Very, very good.
  11. C

    Ghost Recon Beta Codes(PS3)

    GP4B-4BN8-MTPJ 2446-PMN4-N9RT EC94-4ENC-TQM5 LRRD-EPN8-BGFR 2L8N-22N3-3CFT L92C-6MN5-H9MR B7TJ-5RNT-L9CC Q9R2-CNN8-H4Q7 QHGQ-C2N4-EF53 74LQ-56NE-J8HQ JPHD-2BND-FQA4 2CB2-42NP-TCJG H4NM-D2NM-76BC QNG5-E5N4-QFRR 6H8F-KTN8-PKND E5M2-QHN7-L6R9 5E5J-8ENC-FRFL QFR9-RHNC-64N5 D92J-NMNF-N8F8...
  12. C

    Ghost Recon Beta Codes(PS3)

    PQ86-T2N3-J9KD Will post all my 20+ beta keys on here tonight.
  13. C

    Help !!

    Atletico Madrid.
  14. C

    The Chelsea Thread

    If you can't be them join them:) When Drogs was on his feet he caused all sorts of troubles for the Barcelona defence. Come on Drogba, you're immense when you stay on you're feet!
Back
Top