Recent content by chaba

  1. C

    I need a left back for schalke 04 1st season January

    I need your help guys! I'm in the January transfer window and I need a left back. I sold Christian Fuchs to Monaco to buy Timo Horn, Timo Werner and Mario Pugliese. Dennis Aogo who is on loan is decent but I need a significant upgrade. HSV wants 3M pounds for him. I have 6M pounds on the...
  2. C

    What Team Should I be? - FM 2014

    As a fan of teams with wonderkids in the starting XI... In the BPL I would try Southampton or Aston Villa. I will try it soon. In the Liga BBVA I already tried Real Sociedad, great potential in Greizman and Ruben Pardo, so far I beat Arsenal on the Champions League Playoff (2-1 on agg) hehe...
  3. C

    Bargain Buys

    Timo Werner for ?5.4mil franco zucculini free Timo horn ?4mil Mario Pugliese ?625k
  4. C

    Clince121188's Player Recommendation Thread

    Club: Bayer LeverkusenSeason Expectations: Title Winner (currently 1st in the league, winter transfer window)Budget:7mPlayer Position: Midfielder(Center)Player Role/Similar Player: DLP/box to box/BWMInstant Impact or Future(also what age range):instant impact
Back
Top