Recent content by charlieclay97

  1. C

    Macey's Team Tactics Project

    Please could you do one for concord rangers in skrill south, could you also post the player, team and set piece instructions as I can only play on vita and cannot import tactic files
  2. C

    Supreme Tottenham 4-2-3-1 - 14.3

    Please can someone post the team, player, set piece instructions for the tweaked version please I'm on my vita so I cannot import .tac files
  3. C

    is it possible to read a .tac file

    Should I ask people on the forum if they would mind opening them for me and send me the instructions over then?
  4. C

    is it possible to read a .tac file

    Then I could copy tactic instructions onto my vita as I havnt got fm14 on pc to import the file
  5. C

    Importing tactics

    Is it possible to download a tactic from this website and import it into the vita save
  6. C

    FMC 14 Playstation Vita - What do you think?

    I think the game is great, I was a big fan of the psp copy, and now with the added features mainly the 3d match engine it is a lot better. The gameplay is very smooth however you can only include 3 countries in which if you do the game progresses very slowly
  7. C

    Stevenage Career Help

    Would anyone be able to help me with a few tactics and players to sign for my Stevenage career
Back
Top