Recent content by CharlieWoggy

  1. C

    532 Strong defence with goalscoring strikers!

    How many games have you tested with it? As the deselecting play out of defense tweak doesn't work for me. Well not as good as your original tweak. I'm 1860 Munich and just got promoted to the 3rd tier of German football and you get quite a few teams playing defensive and narrow. So I would be...
  2. C

    532 Strong defence with goalscoring strikers!

    From you experience is it better to play the Right striker right footed or left footed (same question goes for the left striker). Also the central striker, what should he be fast or should the right and left strikers be faster. Or really does none of it matter?
  3. C

    532 Strong defence with goalscoring strikers!

    Sweet might try it from game to game. I've currently started a save with 1860 Munich, so I might see what it's like in basically the 4th tier of German football.
  4. C

    532 Strong defence with goalscoring strikers!

    As of your tactic with the DM. Are you wingbacks still set as IWB (attack)? Also what about your strikers? are they still CF(attack) AF(attack) CF(attack)?
  5. C

    532 Strong defence with goalscoring strikers!

    Who do you have taking your set pieces? (Corners and Freekicks)
  6. C

    532 Strong defence with goalscoring strikers!

    Are there any perimeters for the positions? (certain attributes, ppm's ?)
  7. C

    532 Strong defence with goalscoring strikers!

    Do you use any 'Opposition Instructions'? Or do you leave them blank or let you Assistant do them?
  8. C

    532 Strong defence with goalscoring strikers!

    Whats the post number? Also as someone said 'Removing Play Out of Defense'. Does this actually work from you experience?
  9. C

    Tactics from differant forums {around the world}

    Which one because there are 3 .fmf files? W-IF, IF-W, Default?
  10. C

    Tactics from differant forums {around the world}

    What tactic/tweak are people having the most success with from this thread?
  11. C

    532 Strong defence with goalscoring strikers!

    What tactic/tweak are people having the most success with from this thread? BALDERS, #69, OP, etc?
  12. C

    532 Strong defence with goalscoring strikers!

    What's your tactic like that you are currently using? I am using your tweak with the central defender on cover. Also work ball into the box and use offside trap unticked.
  13. C

    THE OVERACHIEVER - NORMAL TACTIC - SOUTHAMPTON 1st | BETIS 2nd

    Ohhh, so it's suppose to be support, was only asking cause I couldn't tell from your pictures as its in a different language
  14. C

    THE OVERACHIEVER - NORMAL TACTIC - SOUTHAMPTON 1st | BETIS 2nd

    The tactics I have downloaded, I just want to make sure this is correct. The Left Inverted Wing Back is set to Attack, whereas the Right Inverted Wing Back is set to support. Is this right or should they both be either attack or support?
  15. C

    THE OVERACHIEVER - NORMAL TACTIC - SOUTHAMPTON 1st | BETIS 2nd

    Does one of the strikers always have to be a DLF? most well near enough all my strikers are CF's
Back
Top