Recent content by Chris Stevenson

  1. C

    The Gary Speed Tribute Challenge

    Okay so i've just started a game as Cardiff on my ipad (YAY, IT CAME OUT!) Currently in October and just got through to the 4th round of the capital one cup beating Blackburn in the 3rd round :) Not doing so well in the league, really need a player that can pass the ball, Bellamy is just getting...
  2. C

    The Gary Speed Tribute Challenge

    Just resigned as Manager of Wales and simming it up to 26 June 2015 as I've added the Championship and Premier League with a view of taking over a Welsh Team. Least i'll be able to keep my stats :) Can't wait to get involved in the next challenge. The only way I see myself topping the World Cup...
  3. C

    The Gary Speed Tribute Challenge

    So above is the fixture list, you'll see my first match was a friendly against Argentina. This was deliberate, I had to plan on playing a big team, they where perfect even more so knowing I could potentially play them at any point. So we lost, put up a good fight but only so much we can do...
  4. C

    The Gary Speed Tribute Challenge

    Well I can tell you now I didn't cheat, a lot of my games either relied on draws that lead to penalties or easy matches. I employed a new formation that would see me attack from the start and have five in defense with counter attacking football when I get a lead. Also in the final you'll see I...
  5. C

    The Gary Speed Tribute Challenge

    Wales lift World Cup trophy Wales 0-0 England (World Cup Final) (Wales won 3-1 on penalties) On a warm afternoon at Maracanã, Wales' Aaron Ramsey lived the dream of many a supporter as he lifted the World Cup after Wales' 3-1 World Cup Final penalty win over England. The first...
  6. C

    The Gary Speed Tribute Challenge

    Nervous when extra time and god knows how I watched the penalties
  7. C

    What tactic are you using?

    I'll upload tomorrow along with screenshots :)
  8. C

    What tactic are you using?

    Using a new custom tactic with Wales. I came up with the idea because I needed to defend against the big teams but also attack. It's got me to the world cup final with some amazing results.
  9. C

    The Gary Speed Tribute Challenge

    Moments like this our priceless!
  10. C

    The Gary Speed Tribute Challenge

    Well I've taken wales to the world cup I'll post squad, results etc in a story sometime this week :) Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  11. C

    The Gary Speed Tribute Challenge

    Getting REALLY far with my Welsh team, I think I can get them qualification to the euro's and i'm aiming for a last 16. Here's so far :)
  12. C

    Liverpool FC Discussion

    I use him as my super sub, he's becoming a legend at my liverpool, see screenshot above :D
  13. C

    Liverpool FC Discussion

    I fielded a reserve and youth team against Reading in the Carling cup so I had a fresh team for Man City :D I think they got the job done ;)
  14. C

    Kuwait World Super League (Beta)

    So out of a request last week I've built a Super League with some of the biggest teams in Europe. I've replaced Bulgaria's league system with a new league system. It has 16 teams, no cups but does allow for champions league and euro cup qualification. Prize money has also been added as you...
  15. C

    Request World/Super League

    A preview of what i'm up to :) Just gotta sort out other leagues so they become active etc
Back
Top