Recent content by ChrisD1

  1. C

    Your current team lineup

    Liverpool 1st Season 4 - 2 - 3 - 1 GK - Szczesny DR - De Sciglio DC - Balanta DC - Lovren DL - Moreno MC - Henderson MC - Allen AML - Coutiniho AMC - Suso AMR - Sterling ST - Ballotelli Subs Lallana Sturridge Markovic Alli Skrtel Mitrovic Odegaard
  2. C

    Skrill North to Premier League Challenge - Leamington

    Just received a 100k offer for Stuart Westwood. Looks like he is off to Sheffield United in League 1. Good player but the offer is just too good to turn down
  3. C

    Skrill North to Premier League Challenge - Leamington

    End of Season 2. Promotion End of Season table.
  4. C

    Skrill North to Premier League Challenge - Leamington

    31-12-14 Update Currently 3rd in the league still in with a chance to push for the title. The current squad and tactics The finances 13/14 transfers 14/15 transfers
  5. C

    Who to be?

    Burnley FM14 - Blackburn FM15
  6. C

    Worst English Club at the start of FM14

    I was wondering which English team in your opinion is the worst to start with in terms of youth facilities, training facilities, stadium and Finance. I would be interested in your views, I have just started a save with Leamington who were in a pretty poor state.
  7. C

    Bath players 1st season

    Adam Roscoe on loan from Chorley got me 25 league goals playing as an TM Attacking. Not great stats but kept hitting the net. David McNamee is a good experienced RB/RWB is on non-contract terms at Leamington at the start of the game.
  8. C

    Power of the Hammers

    What are your plans now after the Anderson injury? Where were you going to play him? In the midfield 3 as CM or AMC?
  9. C

    Power of the Hammers

    Eto'o should prove to be a good acquisition. What formation are you planning on playing him in? Is he going to be a starter or squad player? Could you post your current starting line up and tactics.
  10. C

    Power of the Hammers

    Good luck. What sort of time scale are you looking at to achieve your goals?
  11. C

    LLM Help

    I signed Adam Roscoe on loan from Chorley no wage contribution required, stats don't look great but played him as an attacking target man and he got 25 league goals for me in the first season.
  12. C

    2nd Season Leamington - Buying from the Bargain Basement

    I am just coming up to the January transfer window in the second season of my save with Leamington in the Skrill North. I am working with a very tight budget with my highest earners being on £170 per week. Can anybody recommend any players who will be available for under £150 per week who...
  13. C

    Skrill North to Premier League Challenge - Leamington

    I have decided to set myself the challenge of taking Leamington, who are predicted to finish bottom of the Skrill North in the first season, to the premier league. I am setting myself the target of doing this within 10 seasons which is a tight time scale. I am currently in season 2 on my save...
Back
Top