Recent content by chrsmr

  1. C

    Boring Football

    Mekitozito - the tempo is already as high as my players can handle without losing the ball because they're not good enough Scotty98TR - Of course I don't need to change it, but I am a hardcore fan of this club IRL, and "we" have always been playing fun-to-watch football, but ofcourse I won't...
  2. C

    Boring Football

    so far this season we have scored, maybe 1.5 goal per match, and conceeded a little bit under 1 per game probably like 0.9-ish
  3. C

    Boring Football

    I am still in the first season, and has done quite well is in 4 of 16 when the board wanted middle-table. However the fans are "complaining" about "the football who is being played is not fun to watch" (or something like that, play the game in norwegian so i don't know what it says in the...
Back
Top