Recent content by Circenario

  1. C

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    Thanks for a quick answer, pal :)
  2. C

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    Hi, Does any one know is Determination an important stats for Scouts? Thanks
  3. C

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    Hi, I don't notice anything unusual in your observations, it's just the way the game works so don't worry about it...
  4. C

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    V5 is a complete gamebreaker! :) I've tried it with 4 different teams(underdogs and top clubs) and every time I got incredible results It's the best tactic I've tried for FM19
  5. C

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    Pal, I wish you good luck in your journey with Fulham because I find that EPL is a very difficult league to play and, especially, when manage a small club and usually it takes quite a lot seasons to play in order to build a decent team and win some trophies
  6. C

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    Hi As far as I know TFF hasn't made the final decision about it yet
  7. C

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    V11 is really hot stuff :) Thank you!
  8. C

    TFF's Tactics for FM18

    This tactics is the best tactic ever, it never let me down :) Here's my first season with Sevilla
  9. C

    TFF's Tactics for FM18

    Chelsea fits well for the tactic even without transfers Use Hazard, Pedro, Willian at the strikers positions
  10. C

    TFF's Tactics for FM18

    V7 is unbelievable! :) I just won La Liga with Sevilla in my first season with them
  11. C

    TFF's Tactics for FM18

    I can't download V2, upload it here, please thanks
  12. C

    DEMOLISHER !

    Hello Did you change the team mentality for the away matches? Also, did you use the waste time tactic? Thanks
  13. C

    CONQUEROR !

    Have you thought about improving your team? :)
  14. C

    DEVASTATOR!

    TFF, please can you post a bigger picture of OIs because I can't see it. thanks!
Back
Top