Recent content by Clishem

  1. C

    LFCMarshall FM15 Update suggestion thread

    Ah just installing 15 again after I wiped the pc and seen the updated thread just logged into say thanks a lot for all your work, I think you've made a shitload of people happy over the years I've always relied on your updates, thanks again and good luck mate
  2. C

    LFCMarshall FM15 Update suggestion thread

    Couldn't thank you enough for these updates, I've always favoured and waited for yours over everyone elses. Nice one
  3. C

    LFC Update Bargains (6.9.14 Update)

    You might be able to get Borini, he's actually really good
  4. C

    Pogba best position.

    I got him for £40M in the second season with Liverpool and the LFCMarshall update. B2B is his best position and he is a beast
  5. C

    LFCMarshall's FM14 update suggestion thread

    Hey just wanna ask when the last time Sturridge CA was upped and if you can remove the Shoots From Distance PPM, as it seems like he's broken I always sell him to tottenham and he isnt any good with them either, despite his stats. Is there any notable CA/PA increases from the big top 4? Also...
  6. C

    LFCMarshall's FM13 Suggestion Thread

    Have you got any plans to bump up Sturridges CA, hes never done well for me and never scores but with his recent performances I think he deserves a little better Composure/Finishing
  7. C

    Manager biography show off

    30 Games into 2019
  8. C

    Ronaldo 15M?

    NN skin I think ?
  9. C

    Ronaldo 15M?

    Ended up offering 12M, they accepted, he wanted 350k a week. He can F off!
  10. C

    Ronaldo 15M?

    He's 33 and they want 14.5M for him.. Should I do it ?
  11. C

    Liverpool 3rd season

    Stick with him, I've got him in 2016 and he's fine. I'll probably start using my gen goalkeeper when he's about 36-37. It is ually better to have an older goalkeeper
  12. C

    Beautiful.

    Sorry, thanks ;D I rushed in here I rarely post :P
  13. C

    Beautiful.

    Beat me 3-0 Away at the CL Semis First Leg.
  14. C

    Possibly the best season at DC ever!!!

    I agree! He is simply beast on the back post, I am never getting rid :D
  15. C

    What Roles and Duties Best suit my players?

    What about Dzeko Tevez Hazard Meireles Essien Gerrard
Back
Top