Recent content by clownboy228

  1. C

    media handling

    haha i know the feeling i have done two press conferences only two and yet i have dropped 4% already
  2. C

    media handling

    hello was just wondering if anyone had any advice i am trying to improve my media handling but it never goes up percentage wise what is the best way to improve this i always do my interviews and respond the best way possible any help on this i would be grateful
  3. C

    The Parma Resurrection

    just caught up with this yet to get the game but you have done a really good job keep it up mate :)
  4. C

    help

    such a pain first time ive qualified for qualifying with this team next season I will bring them back bit earlier so there fitness levels at least are higher so I have a better chance maby not match fit but least they will have some kind of fitness
  5. C

    help

    thanks footiemad and Isaac why lol?
  6. C

    help

    I started my game unemployed got a job at welsh side Afran Lido and qualified for the Euro cup for the next season the problem is though when it came to qualifying my team were not match fit and had fitness of around 63% to 70% is there anyway I can make sure my team is fitter or have better...
  7. C

    Post Your Frustrations

    the problem is though that one tactic wouldn't work with every team so it is adding to the realism of the game because you have to adapt your tactics to play different teams
  8. C

    What Team Should I Be?

    I want to start with automatic experience so has to be a lower league side but want to build them up preferably a side in England any help in who to choose will be much appreciated :)
  9. C

    give me a team

    sorry will go there now :)
  10. C

    give me a team

    hi looking to manage a team in lower division and improve them and get them promoted would be happy if I had any suggestions looking for teams in either England spain or Germany to do it on :)
  11. C

    Post Your Frustrations

    getting players out for a month with a gashed leg its ridiculous
  12. C

    Aberystwyth Town - European Giant

    nice one well done im doing the argentinian premier league atm with all boys after getting my other team promoted :)
  13. C

    Getting a new job impossible?

    thanks annoying because I want a job in England an now I am going to struggle because my team is beginning to age and my best CB is just about to leave me :@
  14. C

    Getting a new job impossible?

    being managing a team in the argentinan divison b which is their second divison they always expect me to fight relagation and slowly reducing my budget each season but i still keep achiving high table finishes always averaging over 60 points intergating some of my youth in the team being there 4...
  15. C

    Aberystwyth Town - European Giant

    very impressed with what your doing I am trying to do the same with TNS keep up with the good work
Back
Top