Recent content by Cody736

  1. C

    GOODBYE 3430 Knap FM 17.3.1

    anyone else have an answer? direct or this counter version?
  2. C

    GOODBYE DIRECT 3430 FM17.3.2 Knap

    So after reading through the thread for a sub top to top team you should use 3430 direct away and WOF home? What is the WOF tweak and do you recommend it? Blue Matter Attack (post 98) only good with top top sides? or is it viable at home with sub top?
  3. C

    Μy favorite tactic! CHOLO the best ! 4-4-2 of course !

    Do you prefer specific PPMs on positions?
  4. C

    BEAST !

    Would you recommend switching to Avenger as an attacking option during the game?
  5. C

    BEAST !

    Tff mate, do you recommend changing the PIs to match our team? For example if I have Pogba I should remove the "shoot less often" PI, and remove the Shorter Passes PI on one of my CDs who has excellent passing and vision? Or are all of the Player Instructions crucial to build up play?
  6. C

    REAVER !

    TFF, if my AMCR has 18 dribbling, should I re-add the "dribble more" PI? And if my centerbacks have the ability to make amazing passes (vision and passing high) should I un-tick the "Make Shorter Passes" PI? Or is that crucial to build up play?
  7. C

    REAVER !

    If I have centerbacks with superb passing and vision, should I untick "plays shorter passes"?
  8. C

    REAVER !

    Should corners still be inswinging?
  9. C

    REAVER !

    I'm still struggling away, anyone else?
  10. C

    REAVER !

    This is kind of how Man United play when they play with Mata, Valencia, and Ibra. Except Pogba doesn't really play a #10 role.
  11. C

    Tactics from differant forums {around the world}

    So what is this forums favorite tactic? Did 17.2 change the match engine enough to shake up the tactics?
  12. C

    Tactics from differant forums {around the world}

    What's the consensus on the Watford 343? It's the top scoring tactic on Mr Ls website. Mr L Tactics - 3-4-3 Watford System V2
  13. C

    BATTLEMASTER !

    High, my centerbacks are highly technical but also meet the filters, would you suggest switching to Ball Playing Defender? And is a player of Pogba's ability being held back by just the "central midfield" role? and my defensive midfielder is also highly technical? Basically I was just wondering...
Back
Top