Recent content by Conamorek

  1. C

    Mr Langvatn's Tactic Thread (Updated for 13.3.3)

    True, I forgot about it. Could u tell me what doies TC mean?
  2. C

    Mr Langvatn's Tactic Thread (Updated for 13.3.3)

    Hmm but still there is an important question about those skills. For example - shall I use strong,heading strikers or speedy gonzales with dribling mhm.
  3. C

    Mr Langvatn's Tactic Thread (Updated for 13.3.3)

    I have bought about 6 players so far and sold like the same 5-6. Hmm but u did. It's called "Player filter rock classic - position". So btw, if this filter doesn't work, it would be great if u say which skills are important for every position.
  4. C

    Mr Langvatn's Tactic Thread (Updated for 13.3.3)

    I must say that im a bit disappointed at efficiency of this tactic. I mean 2-5-3 Angels V2. I play Olympique Lyon and by the half of a season im in a middle position in a table. Also in Champions League Im not as good as everyone predicted. Im trying to use Rock Classic V2 but when I play...
  5. C

    [13.3.3] Fantastic 3-6-1 - Literally, the best tactic for FM13. [Possession/CCCs]

    It doesn't work with Aston Villa and Fiorentina - unfortunately both didnt fit the bill :(
  6. C

    [13.3.3] Fantastic 3-6-1 - Literally, the best tactic for FM13. [Possession/CCCs]

    I don't know if it is related to this tactic, but my keepers gains so much red cards and injuries? Also it would be nice if you posted how to play 10 vs 11
  7. C

    [FM2012]Zero Sea‘s Wonderland--Make You Become Alice And Enjoy The Wonderland

    I've got a question about V5 BETA version of this tactic. Namely I mean what requirements should AMC player have? Shall it be Striker or Mc?
  8. C

    Koflok's Goals Galore 2012

    This might be a solution of this problem , what has been said in "P.P.S". After 10 losses in row they are playing a bit better now. I've signed about 8 players so this is the problem I see:). Next problem is about my strikers. It means that they have got really nice appereances and in "one on...
  9. C

    Koflok's Goals Galore 2012

    2012/2013. I really dont know what to do now if all my player are matched to this tactic. I've used V3 and V2 beta - no diffrence in results and shots on goals... Any ideas what to do?
  10. C

    Koflok's Goals Galore 2012

    so overwrite their posesions : Perotti on amr and navas on aml:). I've praised Kofloak's tactic too fast because in a BBVA league with Las Palmas I've played 9 matches and lost 7 matches in row so far ... dunno what's wrong because my player's attributes look very nice.
  11. C

    Koflok's Goals Galore 2012

    train Navas to aml and here we go :)
  12. C

    Koflok's Goals Galore 2012

    koflok, I sugest you to become a football coach in real life :). First season with Las Palmas (expected positon by media : 14) and I won the league with 15 point of reserve;).
  13. C

    [FM11.3]Zero Sea's Fairyland --Gorgeous,Let Weak Teams Play like Strong Teams!

    i tried to use Jp Woody's tactic but the problem with defensive line is the same. Lost with Dusseldorf 5-1 which is much lower than me in table... it am f... angry now.
Back
Top