Recent content by CongressTart

  1. C

    Too easy? or Expert Manager??

    I didn't say it wasn't easier playing as a top team. Of course it is. I said I've never had that kind of success before. So, in my opinion, I'm finding this fm easier than previous games.
  2. C

    Best Future Striker?

    5 seasons in and the only player I regret missing out on is Niang. Scores for fun. Still can't get over him choosing West Ham over me.
  3. C

    Too easy? or Expert Manager??

    I've seen lots of people saying the 2nd season is harder but I don't agree. I think this year fm is a lot easier. I'm Man Utd and just into my 5th season. Won the Premier League twice, Champions League twice, League Cup 3 times and FA Cup 4 times in a row. Season just gone I won the league by...
  4. C

    Paying Off Man Utd Debt?

    I have a transfer budget of £60mill and am 300k within my salary budget too. Is there a way I can give x amount of money back to the board to help pay off the loan debt as I have no use for it?
  5. C

    Buying Free Players To Sell On.

    I'm currently in January of my 4th season and have a lot of high profile players in their late 20's or early 30's that I can offer a contract to. Players such as Benzema, Kaka, Villa, Ronaldo Ribery a few more. I don't want to sign them to play them as I like having a younger squad but...
  6. C

    man utd first season! don't know what to do!

    Willian is pure class for my Man Utd team. He would be a must buy for me. Hamsik is also a solid performer. Haven't got any experience of the other 2 so can't comment on them. Although I did opt for Fellaini ahead of M'Vila at the end of my 1st season. 7mill release clause and probably one of my...
  7. C

    LB and CB to replace Evra and Ferdinand/Vidic

    Jordi Alba and Papadopolous. Papadopolous is expensive but definitely worth it.
  8. C

    what do you look to acheive when starting a career?

    Started at Man Utd this year. Trying to win as much as possible and overtake Sir Alex on the Hall of Fame list.
  9. C

    2 Poachers Up Front?

    Thanks for the info. I agree with Damiao but he's scored something like 60-70 goals in 2 seasons for me as a tm so I'm weary of changing it. I'm a big fan of Muller and would rather have him than Neymar but I imagine he would be hard to tempt away from Bayern?
  10. C

    2 Poachers Up Front?

    I play 2 up front and currently have a choice of Hernandez as a poacher, Leandro target man or Rooney as Complete Forward. Rooney is nearing his 30s so want to inject some young blood into my forward line. I'm thinking of getting Neymar and Niang but from what I read both play best as poachers...
  11. C

    How to Sign Dortmund's Mario Gotze???

    Got him first season for 0 up front and 45mill over 48 months. Well worth it. Probably been my best player for the past 2 seasons. Doesn't score an awful lot but makes up with it in assists.
  12. C

    Left Back - Man Utd

    Managed to shift Evra off to Barcelona for 20mill and bought Alba for the same price. Tried to get Bale but they wouldn't negotiate any lower than a deal worth 139mill! Not quite what I was looking to pay.
  13. C

    Left Back - Man Utd

    Is he actually good enough as a first choice? I've not played him too much but when I have hes done okay. Stat wise though, he doesn't look much better than a back up.
  14. C

    Left Back - Man Utd

    In January of my 2nd season and with Evra starting to age I figured it was time to start looking for a replacement. Any and all suggestions welcomed. Cheers.
Back
Top