Recent content by conte

  1. C

    FM13 Pre-Order Codes and BETA Access Questions

    Was getting so impatient when i saw the beta was live and my steam didn't shw it as downloadable. But after a quick steam restart i can cool down and get my head into fm13 :D
  2. C

    Lowest League to Champions League

    Team: Blyth Season: 2012-2013 League: BSP Final Position: 13th Cups: FA Cup 1st round, FA Tropthy Winners Average Attendance: 1469 Biggest Win: 6-0 vs Woking in BSP Biggest Defeat: 0-4 vs Rotherham FA cup 1st round Top Goalscorer: Graeme Armstrong - 21 goals Most Assists: Wayne Phillips - 15...
  3. C

    Lowest League to Champions League

    atleast the first promotion was secured :) Team: Blyth Season 2011/2012 League: BSN Position: 2 - Promoted via playoffs Cups: FA Cup 4th qualifying round, FA Tropthy 1st round Average Attendance: 803 Biggest Win: 6-0 vs Ashton United - FA cup 2nd Qual round. Biggest Defeat: 1-4 vs Bishop's...
  4. C

    Lowest League to Champions League

    I decided on Blyth, always had more fun playing with lower leaguer teams, so I hope I'll do this challenge within 12 seasons :)
Back
Top