Recent content by cooneysclarets

  1. C

    [FM16] Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0

    Which Folder does the file need to go in ? I've tried editor data but doesn't seem to be there to select.
  2. C

    Away Tactic Help

    Exactly by selecting counter the D-line drops and so does the closing down, however, just because counter is selected doesn't mean you have to stick to the default. It gives you the discretion to be able to move the D-line or closing down higher/lower but within that mentality means ? So if my...
  3. C

    Away Tactic Help

    The Counter Mentality states players stay behind the ball when defending with players tending to stay deep and maintain defensive shape if the attack comes to nothing. So I was thinking if I combined attacking roles with a counter mentality it might create a good balanced tactic.
  4. C

    Away Tactic Help

    I choose the Counter Mentality because I want the team to be a solid block which it difficult to break down.
  5. C

    Away Tactic Help

    I'm not trying for an exact replica, however, ive tried to incorporate Simone's style of play at Atletico in which the wide men and forwards are the main attacking threat. The central midfielders are used mainly to shield the two centre backs although I'm still looking for them to make simple...
  6. C

    Away Tactic Help

    Struggling to win games away from home, however, the tactic seems to be perfect at home. Any advice on what I could change to pinch a few more points away?
  7. C

    Goal Scoring Midfielder

    Whats you're interpretation of their style? because the article doesn't give much away
  8. C

    Goal Scoring Midfielder

    I never saw the half back as the problem, I feel that the full backs leave the flanks exposed.
  9. C

    Goal Scoring Midfielder

    From what I can see the half back drops into the penalty area when the opposition are close to my box.
  10. C

    Goal Scoring Midfielder

    Teams of the Decade #6: Bayer Leverkusen 2001-02 | Zonal Marking I'am basically trying to use this tactic for inspiration
  11. C

    Goal Scoring Midfielder

    the game description states they are an aggressive sweeper, which to me would mean they cover the centre backs but push out when they have the ball ? I'm still tweaking the wing backs, thinking of making them Fullbacks attack, so they get further forward whilst also remembering their defensive...
  12. C

    Goal Scoring Midfielder

    The thinking behind the half back was to cover defensively for the wing backs by making a three man defence when the opposition had the ball and they were out of position. But then make up numbers in middle as an option in attack
  13. C

    Goal Scoring Midfielder

    Yes all of his goals have come from some sort of cross into the area, he is actually the top scorer.
  14. C

    Goal Scoring Midfielder

    So the suggestion seems to get the player scoring more goals. however my tactic has now become really inconsistent Ive put the Wings backs on a defend duty instead of support because they always seemed to be out of position. This has kind of helped, but still get caught out alot. Also the...
  15. C

    Goal Scoring Midfielder

    Yes, I want lots of crosses being put into the box due to his Aerial threat. The thinking behind the striker dropping deeper was to try and pull the CB out of position for the cm to exploit but yes is seems like there is no one in the area because we don't have many shots.
Back
Top