Recent content by courtneyjd

  1. C

    The best tactic for SMALL TEAMS (every team) that works????

    Jassar's Underdog Tactic worked well for me on my Coventry save. Look through his tactics thread and you will find it.
  2. C

    Yeovil Town - Small Fish in a Big Tank

    Looking good so far mate, KUTGW! I was going to try a Yeovil save myself but i thought it was too much of a task.
  3. C

    What is the best tactic for lower league/underdog teams on 14.3.1?

    Jassar's underdog tactic has worked a treat for my Coventry save! The away version seems to work better than the home version.
  4. C

    Yeovil Calling

    Good read so far mate, keep up the good work.
  5. C

    Getting a new Stadium in Premier League with lower league club!

    Mate, I've had exactly the same problem with Barnet in the prem. I groundshared with Millwall when i first got promoted as they had to increase the capacity, 12,500 capacity like yours. After 2 seasons they increased it to 13,250 but don't think there is a chance of a new stadium until about 2032!
  6. C

    LOKITO - 4-3-3 Breaking Bad ( POSSESSION & BEAUTIFUL FOOTBALL) 14.1.4

    Great tactic mate, my Barnet team are doing bits. Keep up the good work!
  7. C

    Mr Langvatn's Tactic Thread (Updated for 13.3.3)

    1st season in the premiership, managed to finished 11th with a bad team and poor wage/transfer budget. Team is: GK - K. Schmeichel RB - L. Weber (Regen) CB - N. Hansen (Regen) CB - S. Rajkovic LB - I. Obradovic DM - R. Loftus-Cheek RM - P. Bruchwild (Regen) CM - K. Prince-Boateng CM - O...
  8. C

    Mr Langvatn's Tactic Thread (Updated for 13.3.3)

    Rock Classic is working great for my Chester team in 2020! Props
  9. C

    Best players for Blue Square South on free transfers with latest patch 13.3.3 help?

    These are a few players I managed to get in for Chester in my first season: Alex Billington - LB (Free) David Lynch - CM (Free) Ben McKenna - AMRLC (Free) Danny Jackson - CB (Free) Takura Mtandari - RB (Free) Simon Thomas - GK (Free) I loaded all players from UK and Ireland so it might be...
  10. C

    Takeovers.

    They don't show up in your news unless related to your club or clubs you are subscribed to. If you check the landmarks in clubs history that is where takeovers, if any show up.
  11. C

    No players are interested!!

    I'm also managing Truro, similar to yourself, strugging to find players that are interested in joining. FInished 16th first season, now currently 17th in second season. I'd suggest looking to Exeter, Plymouth and Torquay reserve teams for young players on the transfer list, some of these will...
  12. C

    Starting from the bottom

    Truro City in BSS is probably the biggest challenge I've ever had in any FM! I've had sleepless nights playing this save, Administration, financial problems, weekly wage budget of £1.7k, players are leaving me to join clubs that aren't allocated to any league! Finished 16th in first season...
  13. C

    Non-league players!

    Load all players from UK and Ireland at the start of the game. You will find plenty but it will be hard work finding them.
  14. C

    Tips for surviving in the Premier League?

    Try looking through international teams, if you select view 'general info' or 'contract info', you can see the value of the players. Found loads of gems on my Pompey save, especially when looking through the Scandanavian teams and leagues.
  15. C

    do you personally know any players on fm

    Darryl Knights - formally of Ipswich, Yeovil, Kidderminster and Newport County Liam Trotter - Millwall Matt Paine - Braintree Titus Bramble - Sunderland (Was in Miami with him in the summer)
Back
Top