Recent content by craigmcgregor

  1. C

    Spin the Wheel 4-2-3-1 (Godlike version)

    I know its early days but what would you say is better tactic the 4-4-2 or the new tactic with lordofavp ?
  2. C

    Spin the Wheel 4-2-3-1 (Godlike version)

    Recommend good players for utd mate ?
  3. C

    Spin the Wheel 4-2-3-1 (Godlike version)

    Do most people play attacking or standard and is the 4-5-1 supposed to bet set to standard, I'm a little confused ?
  4. C

    Spin the Wheel 4-2-3-1 (Godlike version)

    PS Mr langvatn, sometimes I can struggle in ecc away games. Now I am man utd so do u thinking could help if I change to attacking instead of the default standard or have two separate tactics one standard, one attack so I can use in EPL also ?
  5. C

    Spin the Wheel 4-2-3-1 (Godlike version)

    This is an unbelievable achievement well done ! Who did you buy first season mate and the second ?
  6. C

    Spin the Wheel 4-2-3-1 (Godlike version)

    Anyone in here recommend who to play BWM and AP between Vidal and Rooney ?
  7. C

    Spin the Wheel 4-2-3-1 (Godlike version)

    Thinking of starting a new season with the Toon. Who did u buy first season mate, that is an unbelievable achievement !
  8. C

    Spin the Wheel 4-2-3-1 (Godlike version)

    Regards to training for the new tactic do we still go with what's on the front page and in pre season do we go team cohesion ?
  9. C

    Spin the Wheel 4-2-3-1 (Godlike version)

    Cheers pal currently using the 4-5-1 original ATM. I must say what a great tactic you have created however even though I'm on course to win everything I had a shock 4-0 away result to Porto in champs league. Anyway keep up the good work
  10. C

    Spin the Wheel 4-2-3-1 (Godlike version)

    What's the difference Langvatn between the 4-5-1 's ? Is one more attacking than the other ? I am Man Utd ATM I have Rooney playing the AP role and RVP poacher but I can't seem to get van persie scoring. Any advice because his morale keeps dropping and I don't want him to go to waste haha
  11. C

    Spin the Wheel 4-2-3-1 (Godlike version)

    Who did you buy first season mate ?
  12. C

    Spin the Wheel 4-2-3-1 (Godlike version)

    Regards to training do u still use deff movement as well your main focus for the 4-3-3 ?
  13. C

    Spin the Wheel 4-2-3-1 (Godlike version)

    Mr Langvatn do you play with the 4-3-2-1 all the way through the whole season yes ? Regards to training and the tactic itself, what training do you use at the start if the game and throughout the season ? Do u advise to get familiarity at 100% before the season and can this be easily achieved ?
  14. C

    Spin the Wheel 4-2-3-1 (Godlike version)

    Not had the best of starts in pure season. What match training do you use in pure season and what do you use when it comes to domestic season, I didn't understand on the first page. Also do u suggest I keep aguero for main striker, who do u suggest plays behind him ?
Back
Top