Recent content by cushdy88

  1. C

    Back to the Future - Sunrise + Titanium

    Thanks mate. 5 games 5 wins 12 goals 2 against. Highly recommend guys
  2. C

    Back to the Future - Sunrise + Titanium

    Sorry to be that guy :P. Who takes the corners and freekicks??
  3. C

    XJBT!!!

    Mate any changes to PI??. Liking the look of it
  4. C

    carlos_fierro's FM 2016 facepacks

    Any chance of Argentinian league???
  5. C

    4231, Won league & champions league first season

    Fantastic tactic enough said.
  6. C

    FMSERBIA 4-2-3-1 FINALE

    Yeah for like 2 hours I really like it can't wait 4 release
  7. C

    FMSERBIA 4-2-3-1 FINALE

    V5 Inside forwards is godly
  8. C

    FMSERBIA 4-2-3-1 FINALE

    I'd say striker score more but not by much. Depends on the opposition 1 game my striker will score 3 or 4 the next game my striker will score 1 and my IF's will score 3+ goals
  9. C

    FMSERBIA 4-2-3-1 FINALE

    Whoops ignore the saint etienne that's summat else
  10. C

    FMSERBIA 4-2-3-1 FINALE

    So this just happened boys and girls. V5 inside forwards. Didn't have FB's taking corners cuz I can't be ****** to change the set piece takers. Tactic creator hats off to you
  11. C

    4-2-4 control

    Played the 1 game won 3-0 at werder bremen as schalke. The defence needs a tweak tho 15 shots and 3 ccc scared me alittle lol. Like the tac overall will continue to use it :) good work.
  12. C

    COEUR COEUR COEUR <3

    1,000th 3 striker tac on here *sigh*
  13. C

    VerZa's 4-3-3 - Breaking the record with Southampton

    This is now my go to taxtic. A non 3 striker formation that actually works and is consistant. Using V2 loving it. Highly recommended
  14. C

    FLAIR LOOPS - treble with Leicester 1st season.

    I find this very to believe. Hope it ain't a joke
  15. C

    Just me or has this Patch brought a lot of issues to the ME??

    I've been getting players during games floating whilst doing stars(what the ****). A lot and I mean a lot of injuries than normal. Finally the tactic import is playing up for me.
Back
Top