Recent content by d-man

  1. D

    Sheff Wed First season 9.3

    I know what your saying about Zuculini but i amd really struggleing to get work permits full stop on this new update. Had Borges accepting a contract only for his work permit to be turned down..
  2. D

    Sheff Wed First season 9.3

    I know everyone is going to try and direct me to the other posts on players, but non of these seem to relate to the 9.3 update!! I have a budget of 750k after selling some key players i am looking for a striker that will come to Sheff Wed and bang in loads of goals, and a midfielder that can run...
  3. D

    Lower Leagues

    It has got to be - Herrea from costa rica Westlake from Leeds suprise package. Iro English centre half playing in America. These boys are the making of a good team and are generally valued under 60k.
  4. D

    Assistant Manager

    I have got Al Stewart from Man City, he is really good at man management and also motivation, im sure you will agree that these qualities are very important for an assistant manager and also you only have to pay around 45k for his services as he is only a youth coach at city!!
  5. D

    Non - League Superstars

    Everyone on here is talking about the well know players that have amazing stats and the price tag to match! Has anyone one found any gems in the bottom divisions like an Arron Mclean or a Micheal Kightly that can be picked up for nothing but turn into potential England greats?
  6. D

    League 1

    I have recently took over at Sheffield Wednesday and have found some players that are really good for lower league teams - Herrera in Costa rica Westlake at Leeds stats are **** but hasnt missed placed a pass yet!! David Iro in america english centre half good stats These players are all cheap...
Back
Top