Recent content by DamienConte

  1. D

    Scoreboard move

    I wish to transfer the Clinched V3 Scoreboard (with scoreboard selector) on to CFM Skin... I cannot play with Clinched skin because of the resolution, therefore I would like to put the scoreboards on to the other skin. Thanks for the reply!
  2. D

    Scoreboard move

    Anyone know how or what do I have to do to transfer a scoreboard from one skin to another please?
  3. D

    v0lliz - 433 V15.3.1

    Thanks Sadapse :)
  4. D

    v0lliz - 433 V15.3.1

    where can I get JSTweak11 link pls? thanks
  5. D

    Cut-out faces by BlackMagic10

    Alessandro Matri Stefano Sturaro
  6. D

    ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

    Using v5 only for every match. 1st Season , won everything!! Hope it will work for next season too..... Great and thanks for sharing this amazing tactic :)
  7. D

    Cut-out faces by BlackMagic10

    Martin Ødegaard (you have 2 photos , just choose the better for you to work with :) thnks mate
  8. D

    ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

    What should I set training to as soon as the pre-season is finished please ? thanks
  9. D

    Cut-out faces by BlackMagic10

    Ty mate :) appreciated :P
  10. D

    Cut-out faces by BlackMagic10

    Hahah thanks mate , yea I know :p but I'd want a new one for the new FM15 :) And I'm not always wearing like that :P thanks mate
  11. D

    Cut-out faces by BlackMagic10

    Hey mate , me again :) Can you cut-out this one for me when you have some time :) Thanks bro
  12. D

    Cut-out faces by BlackMagic10

    Carlos Blanco Moreno - Juventus
  13. D

    Cut-out faces by BlackMagic10

    Luca Brincat
  14. D

    Cut-out faces by BlackMagic10

    Thanks mate :)
  15. D

    Cut-out faces by BlackMagic10

    Yes mate :/ sorry
Back
Top