Recent content by danny0412

  1. D

    Good Goal Scorer Needed

    Using an update and just been promoted with Newcastle United and need a good goal scoring striker I have sold a few players and have £50m
  2. D

    Players for Newcastle 1st Season

    I need a good back up striker, 1st team right back (sold Janmatt) and a left back Budget is about £22m
  3. D

    Need RB For Newcastle 1st Season

    In desperate need of a RB had to sell Jannmat to Man Utd so I have about 8mil to spend
  4. D

    First Season Striker Needed Newcastle

    Just started a new game with my team Newcastle. Cisse has just got injured for 3 months, I have already bought Neal Maupay as a backup and future striker. Don't really want to throw him from the start so I need a new striker. currently playing 4 2 3 1 with the striker as a poacher. I am willing...
  5. D

    The Joe Kinnear Challenge

    Same here any help would be great. All he is doing is signin staff (good ones so far) and selling my transfer listed and loaned players. He has not looked or tried to bid anyone unless I tell him to. I want him to do it on his own which is the whole point of the challenge
  6. D

    The Joe Kinnear Challenge

    Im starting to get abit worried there is 1 week left in the first transfer window and he hasn't tried to sing anyone. All he has done is sign staff members and finalise sales
Back
Top