Recent content by Danny21237

  1. D

    The Journeyman

    Chipping away! Stuck in the Middle with you! 6 points acquired 4 more to get by Xmas :) We've had another good solid month with only 1 loss coming against a side in the top 2 (which we threw away) We have progressed into the 1st round of the FA Cup at Altrincham's expense and our points...
  2. D

    In need of an Oxford degree; in miracles

    How have you found the board with you this season mate? 4 points off the top... A fair bit of Footy to play yet too! Keep it up mate!!
  3. D

    Beavering Away With Hampton & Richmond Borough

    Good luck mate. Welcome back to good old Blighty
  4. D

    In need of an Oxford degree; in miracles

    Sorry, I had been reading it on my phone and it didn't give the option to check. Gutted for you... Looks like the battle to get back up is in full swing! Smash it!!!
  5. D

    The Journeyman

    Thanks mate... I hope so! with the finances getting better each month, I think next season will be the season I can push for the play offs. Really enjoyed your adventure abroad!!! Its a shame about your save! I was really enjoying it in the National League :(
  6. D

    A Cardinal Sin - Woking our way to the top

    Really really enjoyed this mate. It's tough being a part time team amongst a bunch of full time team's. I love that you are building there. Keep up the great work mate.
  7. D

    The Journeyman

    Getting used to this... Remember remember the month of September 10 points extra Total points before Xmas 15!! Really chuffed with the month we've just had! The fact we have smashed my prediction and won 10 points this month is Excellent! The total I am aiming for is 50 this season to...
  8. D

    In need of an Oxford degree; in miracles

    I've really enjoyed this season mate. You have had to battle for everything. If you stay up... surely that will be a better achievement than promotion given how far you were behind at one point. #Respect
  9. D

    The Journeyman

    Yeah i'm looking forward to it tbf.... Quietly confident about a win. McQuilkin was a bit part player for me last season who had a knack of scoring important goals for me. I am hoping he can do more of the same this season, Cowans has been great for me. I am thinking of retraining him as an out...
  10. D

    The Journeyman

    Thanks Mate, Yeah the Green singing is great for me. I was quite surprised with the wages myself. How much is your weekly wage bill? I've been allocated 14k
  11. D

    The Journeyman

    Learning Baby Steps, Baby Steps 5 points in the bag Well the season has finally begun. To say it is going to be a Long Loooooooooooooooooong old season is an understatement, We have much to learn I'm thinking. My only plan this season is to push us to mid table as we have to remember that...
  12. D

    The Journeyman

    Hi Mate, Thanks for that... It has been a good season and the biggest surprise was the finances if i'm honest! I live in Telford too Wellington to be exact will be there this weekend supporting the lads! I worry that some of the players won't realise their full time potential if we stay Part...
  13. D

    The Journeyman

    Its a new dawn... The Great Escape! So it is official... Everyone is expecting us to go down in our first season! I am actually loving the fact that we are hotly tipped to be relegated, this has taken the pressure off the team completely... My board has asked me to bravely battle...
  14. D

    The Journeyman

    The End is here!!! They think its all over... It Is Now!!! Well, a season pretty much filled with highs and not so many lows! A cup final and a play-off Semi Final/Final to contend with! Lets get started!!! The first game was a semi-final against Blyth Spartans who to be...
  15. D

    The Journeyman

    Heartbreaker!!!! The End of the Season. Or is it... Well we have had quite literally the most heart breaking end to the season that I have ever experienced on this game... We gave it all but to be honest the games where we only scraped a win 1-0 has come back to haunt us completely! I'm...
Back
Top