Recent content by Dannyboy88

  1. D

    Continuous achievers...

    I've started a save with my beloved Nottingham Forest. Finished 2nd first season and currently mid-table halfway through my first season in the Premier League. Now I've finished gloating, I signed a GK called Pierluigi Gollini and he is constantly keeping me in matches and much of my league...
  2. D

    International Management....

    Guys, I've recently been offered the Denmark national job and obviously I took it as it was my first international job offer. I was just wondering if any of you had a problem with the tactics as I have. Normally you can see where a player is most effective within a certain role i.e advanced...
  3. D

    FM14 Request a Player Screenshot (please use instead of starting a new thread)

    Meyer, first name Maximilano or similar spelling, 2018+. Thanks in advance.
  4. D

    Operation Blade - A Sheffield United Story

    In my career mode I started off at Barnet. I won the Skrill Premier division confidently and after strengthening my squad I went up to league 1 via the playoffs in league 2. Things were going well then the Blades offered me the job.......it was too good to turn down. After a shaky start we...
  5. D

    xPer Modern Warfare tweak

    Do you have any match plan scenarios in place with this tactic? Also any player instructions?
  6. D

    Leeds United offer me the job......

    Building a career for myself, but I don't want to leave just yet. Bought a few players in for this League 1 campaign. Although it's not going very well lol. Maybe I should have took the Leeds job.
  7. D

    Leeds United offer me the job......

    Guys what shall I do? I've taken Barnet from the lows of the Skrill premier and back to back promotions into League 1. Leeds United obviously are a bigger club.......:S
  8. D

    W4NKERs Global Explosion

    Through your whole managerial career, which tactics would you say served you the best?
  9. D

    W4NKERs Global Explosion

    Wow! What a story W4NKER. Just read from the first page. LEGEND!
Back
Top