Recent content by DannyVer

  1. D

    **** ROCK TACTICS ****RECREATED **************JASSAR

    Starting a new save using 4 tactics. The normal, defend, Maltetwak and i.m.possible. Have copied the filters. Added a few more attributes. But i have 1 question. Can you tell me about the PPM of each position?
  2. D

    **** ROCK TACTICS ****RECREATED **************JASSAR

    Great set of tactics!! My only problem is the playerfilters.... I just cant decide what is more important for each position. I have been looking for the attributes you need for each instruction but thats it. Can you give me some better player filters then you have in the OP?
  3. D

    Best players for tactical classic rock 4141 - 361 Defense - 253 v2 Angels M.LANGVATN

    VC= Central defender VR RL = Fullbacks DM = Defensive midfielder MC = Central midfielder ( center of the 3 ) MC RL = Central midfieler ( box to box players ) SP = Striker
  4. D

    Best players for tactical classic rock 4141 - 361 Defense - 253 v2 Angels M.LANGVATN

    Queens.zip I have looked at the instructions of the queens tactics and tried to make player filters. But the list is so big and i dont know what to change. If you guys can look at it and only set the most important attributes in it. We all have player filters!! :)
  5. D

    Mr Langvatn's Tactic Thread (Updated for 13.3.3)

    http://www.mediafire.com/download/9v1s55warspy2s7/Queens.zip Some people already suggested it but it is never done right. We need to make good player filters for the most used tactic. For me is that the Queen and rock classic. I dont have enough knowledge to set up good player filters. I have...
  6. D

    Mr Langvatn's Tactic Thread (Updated for 13.3.3)

    Its classic. You cant use shouts.
  7. D

    What Team Should I Be?

    Starting a new save and really need your help. I cant choose! What i'm looking for: - A squad in Germany/France/Portugal/Italy/Spain - Excellent Youth system - At least 2 players in youthsquad who i can bring into the first squat in the first season - Finances stable/rich ( want a few million...
  8. D

    Mr Langvatn's Tactic Thread (Updated for 13.3.3)

    Press the right button and problem is solved!
  9. D

    Mr Langvatn's Tactic Thread (Updated for 13.3.3)

    Incredible!!!! Just finished the first season with Sampdoria and i still can't believe it!! First place!!! Scored the most goals but don't have a topscorer. Every player is scoring. Squad The results Transfers Games overview A.C. Milan Inter Milan Juventus Other games I haven't...
  10. D

    Mr Langvatn's Tactic Thread (Updated for 13.3.3)

    I'm going to test the rock classic with sampdoria. First game against lazio was fantastic! Won 3-1! Will post screenshots when season is over. Can you tell me more about the ppm the players need?
  11. D

    TheBetterHalf´s Counter & Control 4231/451 - NO Download

    Can you explain more about when you use the shouts?
  12. D

    ☁ THE TROOPER ☁ by KYANITE

    What about the player filters? And just to be sure. You switch between 2 tactics?
  13. D

    Pochettino/Montanier/Laudrup/Klopp Style (False 9) by 8GoUrCuFf8™

    Going to test it with Leverkussen. Just to be sure. You didn't change tactics? Didn't change any instructions for big away games?
  14. D

    Tactic Fanta 4-1-4-1 Lies down and Cries 13.3.3

    Are there any player filters for this tactic?
  15. D

    Raikan007's Borussia Dortmund: Jurgen Klopp's Recreation tactic 13.3.3

    What are the right players? Do you have player filters?
Back
Top