Recent content by danthepeg

  1. D

    Every goal is from a cross?

    what formation do you play?
  2. D

    Implementing a narrow formation help needed!

    have you tried 3 at the back away from home, possibly dropping 1 of your dm into centre of defence. then drop your amc back alongside cm. Push your full backs up to wing backs on support. Give your cms an attack approach and play counter attack. see if this helps away from home
  3. D

    MAN UTD 4-2-4

    anyone trying this tactic
  4. D

    MAN UTD 4-2-4

    did you read the whole first line or just the first few words " I tried to develop a Man U tactic based on SAF's 07-08 team, but it is more like the Leicester City premier league winning tea in its stats".
  5. D

    MAN UTD 4-2-4

    im currently trying it with PSG, scoring goals for fun
  6. D

    MAN UTD 4-2-4

    anybody trying this tactic, post screenshots
  7. D

    MAN UTD 4-2-4

    no dont think so
  8. D

    MAN UTD 4-2-4

    424 tactic, that leaves 4 players upfront, 2 wingers and 2 dlf's Very low possession (2nd Lowest in the league) almost always opposition has more shots But Clear Cut Chances and goals is very good Here are the results In last screenshot you will see that we lost a lot of games at back end of...
  9. D

    HOW DO I ATTACH SCREENSHOTS TO THREAD

    Brilliant thankyou and how do i add a tactic link?
  10. D

    HOW DO I ATTACH SCREENSHOTS TO THREAD

    HOW DO I ADD SCREENSHOTS TO THREAD???
  11. D

    Lukaku

    Great success with Lukaku I had great success with Lukaku, playing him out of his comfort zone as a dlf on support in a 4-2-4, he has scored 40 goals and 19 assists with 2 games of the season left to go. If you give me tips on how to load screenshots on here I will upload my formation for you...
  12. D

    Possession Football Journey

    What are your team instructions?
  13. D

    FM 2016 (1995/96 Database) WIP

    Looks amazing, great detail, u should be really proud
  14. D

    network game

    anyone playing a network game
Back
Top