Recent content by Darf Spud

  1. D

    Funny/Random things in FM2013

    What an action packed day of football in the Eredivisie.
  2. D

    Ridiculous CPU transfer fees.

    I sold Borini to Spurs for £31m after he got a fairly average 20 goals over the previous two seasons.
  3. D

    Why does Romanian and Bulgarians need a work permit in the UK?

    I think it's because while Bulgaria and Romania are in the EU, their citizens can't work anywhere without a work permit until 2014.
  4. D

    Post Your Successes

    This has to be one of my best signings:
  5. D

    WC 2014

    Spain won it in my save, then won the 2016 Euros. All the more satisfying when I knocked them out in the second round of the 2018 WC with my Poland team.
  6. D

    Funny/Random things in FM2013

    That pun is just epic.
  7. D

    Closest end to an FM season?

    I hadn't been manager that season, I'd just taken over. The previous manager got sacked for not winning the title, which I though was quite harsh :P
  8. D

    Closest end to an FM season?

    This is the closest league I've ever seen.
  9. D

    Funny/Random things in FM2013

    I hardly think 33 games over the last 4 years is 'plenty of football'.
  10. D

    Funny/Random things in FM2013

    Ajax, Juve, Inter, Barca, Milan, PSG..... and Stoke.
  11. D

    Funny/Random things in FM2013

    Never seen this before.
  12. D

    Santiago Wanderers

    I've got Atletico Mineiro as my parent club and taken Henrique on loan. Youth and training facilities are adequate, but the board doesn't have enough money to upgrade. I've played the first few league games and have a 100% record, so I don't think qualifying for contintental football will be...
  13. D

    Santiago Wanderers

    I've just started a new save with Santiago Wanderers in the Chilean First Division. I want to build the team around youth and eventually win the Copa Libertadores. Does anyone have any tips on who I should sign? I've just sold one of my CBs for £1.5m so money isn't that much of an issue.
  14. D

    French CFA?

    I wanted to start a new career in the bottom tier of French football (the CFA). So I chose it on the start menu, but when it gets to the screen where you choose what team you want, it's greyed out. Is there any reason for this? Like something I have to download maybe?
  15. D

    Funny/Random things in FM2013

    Did you have Peter Enckleman in goal?
Back
Top