Recent content by DarthRob

  1. D

    Raumdeuter?

    More info on it here: FM2015 Features - New Player Roles in Football Manager 2015
  2. D

    Steklo x4

    It's available at sortitoutsi as normal: Steklo X4
  3. D

    Cut Out Megapack 6.0 - 134,719 new player faces for FM14

    Yes at the bottom of the page linked to :) Football Manager Cut Out Facepack - Cut Out Player Faces Megapack All major releases are made via torrent but the smaller monthly updates are not :)
  4. D

    Cut Out Megapack 6.0 - 134,719 new player faces for FM14

    Just released version 6.01 with a further 2341 new or improved images. You can get it here
  5. D

    Cut Out Megapack 6.0 - 134,719 new player faces for FM14

    I'm sorry, my mistake. I don't think there is one for the Metallic Logos at present. I personally can't help with that as University blocks torrents, but i'll ask Kremmen (the creator) if he can get one setup. It doesn't slow down the game at all. View this post and the reply from Radestock on...
  6. D

    Cut Out Megapack 6.0 - 134,719 new player faces for FM14

    It says "Download Torrent File" next to to Complete Pack - 6.0.... (I didn't direct link because sometimes the link changes and if I leave a dead link here it's not particularly useful)
  7. D

    Cut Out Megapack 6.0 - 134,719 new player faces for FM14

    Either the torrent, premium or the mirrors (which comes in 8 parts), there are instructions in the first post, are there any specific problems you're having?
  8. D

    Cut Out Megapack 6.0 - 134,719 new player faces for FM14

    Did you try the torrent? I assume you're downloading with Rapidshare, we might try some different filesharing sites. Rapidshare are pretty good to us in terms of support which is why we use them. Other sites often delete our files as mistakenly copyright and aren't always that helpful in terms...
  9. D

    Cut Out Megapack 6.0 - 134,719 new player faces for FM14

    If you're looking for Football Manager Logos we have a logopack called the Metallic Logo Megapack. I presume by cups you mean competition logos rather than the trophies. I'm not sure if the addition of trophies in FM2014 allows for updates trophy images or if they do whether any are available yet.
  10. D

    Cut Out Megapack 6.0 - 134,719 new player faces for FM14

    Disclaimer: I asked permission via twitter to post this here, i'm not attempting to spam :) Preview of the Cut Out Style Click here to download Cut Out Megpack How to download Premium members can download the file as one complete pack. Premium membership is a way for users to donate...
  11. D

    Is this the time to make a new challenge? All-english squad?

    The nationalist challenge is already a thing, I find it more interesting with a new game as you know the players plus you have the added challenge of not being able to get the likes of Rooney, Gerrard, Lampard, Terry and Hart very easily. In my experience if you have a solid backbone of Brits...
  12. D

    FACEPACK Problem

    I don't think you need to put it in the "data" folder if you look at the instructions on the cut out megapack page it just says "sports interactive/football manager 2013/graphics" no data folder :)
  13. D

    FACEPACK PROBLEM

    I don't think you need to put it in the "data" folder the instructions on the cut out megapack page just say sports interactive/football manager 2013/graphics :)
Back
Top