Recent content by davelerche

  1. D

    FM20.2 A 352 for Premier League to non-League, Favourite OR Underdog. (plus Training Schedules)

    Season 2 with Norwich was great, but just fell short. Finished second in the PL on 85 points and lost the Europa league final in extra time. The tactic continued to perform well and deliver substantial over-achievement given my wage budget was only 1.1m/week. Consistency was great and again...
  2. D

    FM20.2 A 352 for Premier League to non-League, Favourite OR Underdog. (plus Training Schedules)

    Great to see an effective tactic that isn't 442. Given Rosler's loooong history of contributions, I gave this a try. I did a full season test with Norwich and finished 5th, vs media prediction 19th. No signings before January, when I was 4th anyway. I started my season before the tactic was...
  3. D

    ZEUS by TFF

    Hi TFF, thanks for the superb tactics. Not just in FM20, but over many years. Zeus is a major improvement on anything else that I have tried for FM20. I've taken both Wolves and Leicester to the top 4 in the first season. To echo the sentiments of many others on this thread, Zeus has made FM20...
  4. D

    Reserves and U19 squads and Glasgow rangers knowledge

    There will be a lot of randomness in the potential ability of most of your youth players at the start, this helps the game to be different for each save. If you use a scouting tool, you will notice that of each year's youth intake, only 1 or (if you're very lucky) 2 will have the potential to...
  5. D

    Let's all post the best tactics we've used .. The best only, lets see who has the bes

    TFF Total Domination V1 Interesting to see Nezza's comments about 4-2-4 as I have has the best success with narrower tactics.
  6. D

    Unstoppable! Two quadruples in row!

    Given the success I have had with TFF's other tactics (Wovles winning premiership in 2017, Quadruples with Man U and Arsenal), I will certainly be giving this one a try. I like that it has two AM's and 1 striker, as generally there are more top-quality players that play in the AM position...
  7. D

    [FM14]Total Domination!

    I just wanna say big props to TFF for his tactics. First I used the original TFF Tactic V1 (the asymmetrical one) and won the premiership with Man U (no great achievement) in season 1 with no transfers. Season 2 did the treble. Then I tried TFF Total domination with Arsenal and won PL and CL...
Back
Top