Recent content by davelklatzen

  1. D

    Regional Nation Database

    Ignore this. I have fixed it
  2. D

    Create League System Guide?

    Also this may help How to create a regional database: Introduction - YouTube
  3. D

    Create League System Guide?

    At the bottom of the nation rules are the options to add Youth and Reserve team leagues
  4. D

    Regional Nation Database

    I have made a Regional Nation Database and while testing everything is going swimmingly but no one is entering the Champions League or the Europa League. The Clubs in the nation are not that high in rep but the National team has broken into the world top 100 after 5 seasons. Wondering if anyone...
  5. D

    3rd year push

    Just after a second successful season with Oldham (2nd in L1 the 3rd in CH with playoff final loss to Leicester) I need to strengthen, particularly in defence a 65 GA against is not good enough. Here is my team with usual line-up. (thanks to TheBetterHalf for the tactics) Main problem I have...
  6. D

    YOUR BEST STRIKERS!!!!!!!!

    Apologies if anyone has already posted but Soukouna single-handedly helped my Oldham team gain promotion in first season and is helping a lot now in the Championship
  7. D

    Post Your Successes

    I was unbelievably happy about this about this. Went down to last game of season to make it even sweeter! Got rid of two major earners and controlled finances rather well. I got a feeling next season will be a struggle though.
Back
Top