Recent content by David_Don

  1. D

    New net euro super league

    i tried to join last night and i was kicked out, after being told its too full.
  2. D

    Pes (Master League question)

    No it is not possible to get big players in the first season. the season is to try achieve with the set of rubbish players you start with. to supplement them try and get the newly generated players that come with no acquisition fee, i think they are under 17 players, and also some japanese and...
  3. D

    Signing messi!!

    give up. he will never leave!
  4. D

    New net euro super league

    HOW far have you guys got. is it too late to join?
  5. D

    Jordans Prem 08/09

    Everton - David_Don. I'm not a timewaster. I play already almost every evening.
  6. D

    Callum gooch's network game

    Sorry but i think i'm appling for a previously running network game. So i'm withdrawing my application. Sorry for any inconvenience.
  7. D

    English Premierleague (NEW)

    Middlesborough - David_Don Please, thank you. see you guys on Monday. ---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ---------- would be nice if i could see the standings for the previous season.
  8. D

    Have you played a Mac-PC Network Game before?

    Has anyone here played a network game between a mac and pc with or without hamachi. I have only played without hamachi and had some problems during the game. also client connection is lost a few times, though this could be due to a Talk Talk connection on one end.
  9. D

    Callum gooch's network game

    I'm up for it. I'll take Man City! (H)
  10. D

    English Premierleague (NEW)

    can someone confirm which teams are available please
  11. D

    FILBYS NEW GAME (take 2)

    I'm i right in understanding that there is no more space in this game?
Back
Top