Recent content by davidczv

  1. D

    [FM20] Return Of The Legends

    davidczv uploaded [FM20] Return Of The Legends Leave feedback below.
  2. D

    [FM20] Return Of The Legends 2020-03-07

    Here we go again! 5th edition of the most popular database for FM is released! This year with another expanded version that will include even more legendary clubs and players. With this update you will have an opportunity to play and manage 4500 legends spread all over the world in their...
  3. D

    Return Of The Legends by David - FM19

    Thanks. Kuyt is there in database, playing for Utrecht. He was retired in meantime but I reactivate him. Gallas is not here, because no place for him in Chelsea, Tottenham, OM... I have no criteria to select players out, I just remove players to make space for legends, and they became free...
  4. D

    Return Of The Legends by David - FM19

    Open photos with Microsoft Office Picture Manager and export selected photos as .png files.
  5. D

    Return Of The Legends by David - FM19

    Thanks a lot! I can not understand how these rules can pose a problem, because I have put each legend home grown status in domestic country and also home grown status in his club. Also hope they will fix it soon as possible.
  6. D

    Return Of The Legends by David - FM19

    Here we go again! 4th edition of the most popular database for FM is released! This year with another expanded version that will include even more legendary clubs and players. With this update you will have an opportunity to play and manage 4000 legends spread all over the world in their...
  7. D

    Return Of The Legends by David - FM18

    Thanks. Just try to start new save with only this database and 18.3.0 update, facepack must work.
  8. D

    Return Of The Legends by David - FM18

    Thank you, I'm glad you enjoying it. :)
  9. D

    Return Of The Legends by David - FM18

    Here we go again! This year with another expanded version that will include even more legendary clubs and players. With this update you will have an opportunity to play and manage 3500 legends spread all over the world in their respective teams. All of the major and many minor leagues are...
  10. D

    Return Of The Legends by David - FM17 [DOWNLOAD]

    Thanks. I know, but Maradona and Platini played only on that positon in their career. Issue with Materazzi is because he is existing person in game, and get retired during this year, so the game changed his person type and also his player position in my database. So in every save he have...
  11. D

    Return Of The Legends by David - FM17 [DOWNLOAD]

    You did something wrong. If you follow instructions it must working.
  12. D

    Return Of The Legends by David - FM17 [DOWNLOAD]

    Thanks, I'm using CFM skin. Here is shortlist file with all legends DOWNLOAD SHORTLIST
Back
Top