Recent content by DazedandConfused

  1. D

    I can't win a single game

    Yes, thank you.. I ticked tight marking to both, wingers and lb, rb and things are getting better. however, i've noticed something, my players concentration are weak, below 65%. How do i improve this?
  2. D

    I can't win a single game

    Yes. My flanks. That's why i used the sliders the first time, because I thought that if I changed their mentality my flanks would be stronger. Free kicks too and well, counter attack Defenders attributes are 14 or higher. I dont know why this happens. Set pieces aren't a problem anymore thanks...
  3. D

    I can't win a single game

    Thanks for your help. Ill download those resources right now.. My best stats so far.. I've followed the suggestions you guys gave me and things are going well now.. Only problem now is that i lose against weaker teams and i concede goals once i score the first goal. Hope it makes sense...
  4. D

    I can't win a single game

    I took the snapshots before reading the messages. I'm sorry for bothering and thanks for your honesty. You're free to close/delete this tread.
  5. D

    I can't win a single game

    Sorry, i mean, i unticked the sliders in this new game and i keep losing. I won the first 3 games, then i lost against the last team. If i score, they score straight away. And yeah, this is my first football manager in like 10 years. And for some silly reason, i like to use weaker teams. My...
  6. D

    I can't win a single game

    I didn't touch the sliders, i saw the whole match, i saw attributes so i could see which position fit better in my players and in my team, keep losing and being humillated despite of mentality and solid defense.
  7. D

    I can't win a single game

    Thank you. I have done something similar to you, but nothing seems to change. I've been fired again, and i even lose against the last team. Im about to leave my charge and i'm about to stop to play the game since it is frustrating to fail over and over again. I dont know what to do.
  8. D

    I can't win a single game

    Thank you. Should I put an attacking or normal mentality to my Ap?. If I put a deep defesive line, wouldn't i have a big space between my defense and my midfield?. I'm planning to use a counter very rigid against stronger teams. Also, i am concieding a lot of goals from set pieces. Corners...
  9. D

    I can't win a single game

    Here are some screens. Thanks in advance for your help
  10. D

    I can't win a single game

    Ok. I will post a screenshot tomorrow. My defense is really bad. I even downloaded some tactics from here, but my defense is still bad. I score one goal, and then the other team score straight away. Today I was 2-0 and then the other team scored 3 goals in 10 minutes.
  11. D

    I can't win a single game

    I've relegated 3 teams: Espanyol, Fiorentina and another team that i can't remember. Currentely i am in Lens, Ligue 2 in France and I haven't won a game. I'm 20 with 1 point. My defense is real pathetic. I've tried every single option, and I don't know what else to do. Can someone here please...
Back
Top