Recent content by DCFCslater

  1. D

    The Help Thread

    In my Real Betis save I have noticed my players are picking up far too many yellow cards and, as a result, suspensions. To add to this, a number of my players are now coming back to me saying they are worried about the lack of squad discipline. I was just wondering how i can sort out this "lack...
  2. D

    Manager Reputation

    it won't allow me to on my game for some reason
  3. D

    Manager Reputation

    I am trying to start a bit of a journey man game, starting at Real Betis in the Spanish second division but I was just wondering how I can start the game with a reasonably low reputation?? I have tried starting with an "automatic" history and a "semi pro" history, but both have given me a...
  4. D

    Anyone you know in FM 11?

    My old driving instructer's girlfriend's friend apperently went out with Ade Akinbiyi ..... yeh, beat that
  5. D

    Has anyone's FM11 arrived yet?

    Mines yet to be dispatched .... come on Amazon pull your finger out :@
  6. D

    My FM11 copy dispatched...

    I think I might shake the postman's hand if he delivers it on Friday.... I really can't wait :D
  7. D

    Anyone you know in FM 11?

    I met Deano in HMV in Derby he's such a LAD
  8. D

    Anyone you know in FM 11?

    I'm Facebook friends with Dean Leacock, Stephen Bywater and Medi Abalimba (all Derby County players).... does that count?
  9. D

    Who are you going to manage on Football Manager 2011?

    Derby County New York Redbulls (always fancied a challenge in the MLS) Juventus (always been my second team) Young Boys (just for the banter)
Back
Top