Recent content by DCHAPPY83

  1. D

    Network game - race for the premiership (championship teams only)

    I'm wanting to host a game starting at 8pm-8.15pm approx tonight depending on interest... Version 10.2 (latest) HAMACHI - RACEFORPREM PASSWORD- 123456 MSN - [email protected] Game times/days - OPEN TO IDEAS! I'm flexible to play most nights from 7pm onwards. Game will only...
  2. D

    network game starting tonight

    I would also like to join.......Would like some more info if possible..... Playing times/days and what leagues etc?
  3. D

    English Premership Superleague 2009/2010

    Any reason why I've been booted from Everton?????? I was serious about playing but the game went off and so did all the players so I thought the game was finished???
  4. D

    New Online Game Starting tomorrow 06/10/09

    I don't understand why people hate the weegie update so much! V8 is gash!!!!!!!
  5. D

    New Online Game Starting tomorrow 06/10/09

    I disagree!!!! Obviously not gonna be the game for you! Please feel free to join if you change your mind though. Game will more than likely start tomorrow now as the people that want to play can't start until tomorrow.
  6. D

    New Online Game Starting tomorrow 06/10/09

    Coca-Cola Championship Rules – ONLY CHAMPIONSHIP TEAMS TO START!! The game will commence when 50% of the players are online. If you get sacked you can either apply for another vacant position or take 1 of the bottom half teams if you wish to continue If you miss three days of play...
  7. D

    Championship starting today- NOW

    Michal we'll do more than rip it up!!! We'll ******* destroy everybody! I'm telling you.....best 2 managers on here lol
  8. D

    Championship starting today- NOW

    Season End.... Well.....what a season.....amazing game......partially ruined by 1 idiot who thinks he's a super hero from a comic (6ft5 and 190lbs...LMAO) ********!! ....but never the less....its been enjoyable I finished in the top half with Forest which was a massive achievement for me...
  9. D

    Championship starting today- NOW

    Update Qpr are still pap......It hurts me too say but WHATS HAPPENED TO DERBY?? There on fire!! Leicester are going down which is awesome.....as are Mats Coventry and the legend that is Kunle - so are his Crystal Palace. Just made a huge decision to sell Garner to QPR....but I think it was a...
  10. D

    Championship starting today- NOW

    Rahat - back from the dead! ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...... He's alive!!!!!! Your new nickame is - NO SHOW! haha
  11. D

    Championship starting today- NOW

    Latest update Well the latest from the Forest camp is that my 9 game un beaten run came to an end away at Newcastle 1-0. Make no mistake that they are a prem outfit in the championship but Rahat won't have it! BIG FISH...LITTLE POND...but the host RAHAT is a good guy! So enough said about that...
  12. D

    Championship starting today- NOW

    N.f.f.c A hard earned point away at Sheff Wed gives me the opportunity to keep my head just above the water (just outside the drop zone) I'm ok when all my players are fit.....5 of first 11 injured is a joke!! I just hope my board are patient with me as when I start firing on all cylinders I...
  13. D

    Championship starting today- NOW

    Great Game so far......shame my team are rubbish!! Need to get more people involved!!! The season is just getting into full swing now the transfer window has closed!!! Put your money on Coventry going down with me! lol As far as Transfers go....I've been fairly busy....with no...
  14. D

    Championship starting today- NOW

    I opted for the biggest challenge in the league by taking on my beloved Nottingham Forest Not the best of starts - lost 1-0 to the Sheep but a confident Carling Cup win at home to Bury 4-1 should be the turning point as my first choice players are now returning from injury...... WHO SAID I'M...
  15. D

    Serie A 9.3 Update.

    Are you on msn? if so add me - [email protected]
Back
Top