Recent content by Dean Wilkes

  1. D

    Newcastle United - The Return of the Entertainers

    WHAT A READ!!! Some phenomenal signings, especially Pellegri. I decided to go for Cutrone on my Liverpool save instead of Pellegri and done well for me but his record for you is something else...keep up the great work, really enjoying this..
  2. D

    Money, money, money - a football managing mercenary tribute/ripoff

    Brilliant read this Sly. Keep up the great work!!
  3. D

    Mbappe!!

    I managed to bring him in on loan for Norwich in season 2 (my 1st in prem) and just wondered whether anyone else had tried him!! Thanks for your reply though, fingers crossed he does well for me!
  4. D

    Mbappe!!

    Has anyone ever used Mbappe from Monaco in the Premier league? How did he turn out if you have?
  5. D

    The Normal One

    Just caught up with this mate, really good read!!! Unlucky in the FA cup but congrats on the EL and Cap One cup...Turan is a great signing, also looking forward to seeing who else you manage to bring in.
  6. D

    Football Like You've Never Seen It Before

    Looking forward to this getting started, was a lover of this save before...
  7. D

    Athletic Bilbao

    Brilliant read mate, plus the layout is top draw, like the fact you show your team sheets for every game aswell....Keep up the good work :-)
  8. D

    My Alter Ego Story: The Ballad of Chris Waterman

    Great read this mate, enjoying it....Gutted to lose Jobi as he was performing quite well but top signing in Wright-Phillips...Hope you end the season well and manage automatic promotion...Look forward to reading future updates.
  9. D

    bornexplorer88's Chairman Game 2015

    Outsiders Observation.... Winners: City Top 4: Man. City, Chelsea, Man Utd, Liverpool Relegated: Sunderland, Burnley, Leicester Biggest surprise: Villa (It pains me to say that as I'm a Blues Fan) Biggest disappointment: Everton (Loss of Barkley & Stones will hit them Hard) Transfer window...
  10. D

    Gaming PC!!

    Thanks for that info Joe, I would prefer to buy it already built as I would definitely put it together wrong lol...By the looks of that its the Graphics card that makes the biggest difference to the price?
  11. D

    Gaming PC!!

    Looking at playing FM and possibly World of Warcraft (If I get into it)...Budget about £500/£600 could possibly borrow a monitor to start with but yes to the other 3 and yes UK Based.
  12. D

    Gaming PC!!

    I am currently looking into Gaming PC's and was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a website or a model or something that would help as I haven't a clue what i'm looking for. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  13. D

    bornexplorer88's Chairman Game 2015

    Haha the mind games have begun already between Spurs & Utd with Everton also chipping in, this is going to make for an interesting game/read....really looking forward to reading more, I feel like I'm involved and I don't even have a team so brilliant writing by you lot....keep it up :-) All the...
  14. D

    bornexplorer88's Chairman Game 2015

    Just read all 37 pages and must say this is Brilliant...Some of the signings have been immense, some have been ludicrous (outsiders point of view) but really enjoying this....Keep up the great work Born, couldn't be done without you giving up your spare time...I imagine it takes up quite a lot...
  15. D

    Limerick FC the 4th - This is Not A Joke

    Brilliant read this mate, looking forward to reading more!! Some great signings aswell.
Back
Top