Recent content by DeanAshton

  1. D

    The Railwaymen A Legend Returns

    Is Clayton Gone Mad Sky Sports News We understand that Crewe manager Dean Ashton joined in with the teams training and has broken his foot. We understand that Clayton and Ashton had a bust up before the training began. Clayton with in hard from the back on the manger and that?s how it...
  2. D

    The Railwaymen A Legend Returns

    Day One = **** With the pre-season under way already I make my way to meet the players, as I am just about enter the changing room a young player comes to me, Gaffer I want to leave the club I feel I need to progress at a higher level and I don?t feel I can do it here. Look I am only in the...
  3. D

    The Railwaymen A Legend Returns

    The Interview As Monday came I did not know what I was going to say at the press conference, 4 days ago I did not even know if I would have a job never mind be a manager. As I drive up to the Reception area I am greeted by Dario, he says to me am I ready for this, I smile and take a breath...
  4. D

    The Railwaymen A Legend Returns

    A Legend Comes Home With the job search not going well I decided to take a drive to Crewe to talk to Dario Gradi, I wanted to see if he need help with anything, to be honest I was dying to do anything. We went for lunch had a chat to catch up, talking about my playing days been cut short, but...
  5. D

    The Railwaymen A Legend Returns

    A Bit About Myself As I sit down and look out the window at the rain hitting the fresh cut green grass, I think back to my footballing days and how I loved the rain when I was playing matches. I look back over my youth career with both Stoke City And Crewe, But I knew I wanted to sign for...
Back
Top