Recent content by DeanRanJohn

  1. D

    ***THE BETTER HALFS TACTIC UPLOAD & DISCUSSION

    I've had a really good first season with Fulham, ending sixth (a goal away from fourth) and reaching the fa cup final. We did really well against better teams, using control and counter. Beating Manchester United and Liverpool both home and away for example. The biggest struggle came against...
  2. D

    ***THE BETTER HALFS TACTIC UPLOAD & DISCUSSION

    Hi. I just played away against Spurs, playing as Swansea. Having good control of the game and leading 2-1, Spurs get the equalizer from a pass into space that ended in a goal. What I am not sure about is why my central defender did not try to intercept a pass that looked like he would control...
  3. D

    ***THE BETTER HALFS TACTIC UPLOAD & DISCUSSION

    New at this forum and just bought FM 13. Started a game with Swansea and hunted down this thread. After a shaky start (first 10 8-10 games), things are looking better. The team has started to play some nice football, and I've learned not to expect to much in the start. The version picking went a...
Back
Top