Recent content by Dearman

  1. D

    Football Legends - greatest database so far

    Another series of Top 50 players by position http://xtraimmortal.blogspot.com , it has been implemented methodologically and the scorecards has been provided.
  2. D

    Football Legends - greatest database so far

    This is awesome database as I ever tried myself to create it by editor for the old version FM but I really would like to get a lot more number of legends in the database. As I was referenced in the thread “Modern Legend Database 2012” thread, I’d like to introduce the new version of the works...
  3. D

    MODERN LEGENDS DATABASE FM 2012

    You ask me or trainee ?
  4. D

    MODERN LEGENDS DATABASE FM 2012

    Hello, I'm Dearman from xtratime.org. First of all, I've to mention thanks to refer my work in such a famous game Football Manager. It is honourable and more than appreciated to see my work as a part to fulfill my dream in FM game. I actually ever created all-time national squads in CM 00 - 01...
Back
Top