Recent content by DefinitelyTaylor

  1. D

    A Simpler Story....Started At The Bottom, Now We're Here!

    Telford have Elliot Newby who used to play for us (Barrow) too. Very talented lad from the town itself.
  2. D

    Well In Son.....Welling!

    I have absolutely adored this story! Gutted to see it go.
  3. D

    Shaking Up The Football League

    Pre-Season 2017 Pre-season is over and well, it was interesting. When I arrived I was clearly told by the board that they wanted me to comply to their philosophy of defensive football and so, I did. After the bore 0-0 draw to Morecambe I decided for the remainder of pre-season, at least, I...
  4. D

    Shaking Up The Football League

    It's safe to say my previous career didn't exactly take off... I didn't really enjoy it and now, with a new laptop, I thought it's better to start a new save. I've been documenting my progress on my Twitter (@TaylorBAFC if you're interested!) and I've been thoroughly enjoying it so I thought it...
  5. D

    One City, One Club, One Love - A Newcastle United Story

    Some interesting signings there. You're going fantastically, I thought the infamous second season syndrome may have affected you but clearly not!
  6. D

    Crewe-sing my way to the top

    League 2 is always tight but that's crazy. That's a cracking youth intake, definitely a lot of talent to watch out for down the line.
  7. D

    Berwick Rangers: An English Club in Scotland

    Well done on promotion to Scottish League One. The arrival of Scott Scott for the season is massive, hopefully he'll deliver like he did last season, he definitely will. :P
  8. D

    Rising Through The Ranks....Journeyman Styley!!

    That's a really solid month there, hopefully signs of things to come.
  9. D

    The Football Managing Mercenary

    Ogle is a name I recognise, he turns out to be a very good player and will be brilliant for you in the National South. The others I'm not as familiar with but they all look like they'll be useful signings for the season, good luck mate.
  10. D

    Operation Football League - A Scarborough Athletic Story

    Good luck, it's a real shame what happened to the old Scarborough. Hopefully you'll bring them back to where they should be and maybe even further.
  11. D

    One City, One Club, One Love - A Newcastle United Story

    Good start to life in the Premier League after a dream season, shame about the really tough group but definitely a chance to really test yourself and it’ll be even more rewarding if you do pull it off and make it through.
  12. D

    Crewe-sing my way to the top

    Brilliant start, I think you could do with giving the squad some tips irl.
  13. D

    The Football Managing Mercenary

    You made a good effort at it though mate, I’d be surprised if nobody gives you a shot at this level again next season.
  14. D

    Non League to Champions League

    Gutting that. All we need is a strong start to the season and hopefully it'll continue onwards. You'll get promotion eventually, I'm sure.
  15. D

    Non League to Champions League

    It's going to be a tough battle to get inside those playoffs. It would be helpful without all the injuries, you've been really unlucky with them. Good news on the new contract though.
Back
Top